GDT: Leafs Flames @7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
So that will be the excuse if they don't win, or even advance far in the playoffs?
No. We should be done with this BS, this team, this collection of forwards, defenders, and goalies need to show us something. It’s pathetic losing in the first round and not even making the damn playoffs. We need to see something in this team come playoff time that makes us hopeful, so far we’ve been happy for seasonal success, but we need to stop using excuses and win a round or two or three or the cup, point being we need to actually use the potential this team has in the playoffs

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
No. We should be done with this BS, this team, this collection of forwards, defenders, and goalies need to show us something. It’s pathetic losing in the first round and not even making the damn playoffs. We need to see something in this team come playoff time that makes us hopeful, so far we’ve been happy for seasonal success, but we need to stop using excuses and win a round or two or three or the cup, point being we need to actually use the potential this team has in the playoffs

I think next 2 games will be playoff style type of hockey. It will give us a good preview.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Looks like lineups are confirmed.

With GSVA from theathletic.com:

View attachment 409879

Flames made one change - Nesterov replaces Kylington on the bottom pair.

Screenshot_20210319-164716_Sheets.jpg

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
Matthews has been nursing a badly bruised/sprained wrist, that is why he has been dishing off so much. When the wrist heals, he will be firing bullets again, but not until. Guess they feel he is that good, to keep playing him.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Matthews has been nursing a badly bruised/sprained wrist, that is why he has been dishing off so much. When the wrist heals, he will be firing bullets again, but not until. Guess they feel he is that good, to keep playing him.
He looked much more comfortable firing wristers last game and the video of him in practice was impressive, I think he’s turned the corner.

Cpt Maple Leaf

Jul 19, 2009
Keefe said he thinks the rest did him some good, he has been filling the net with pucks in practice...

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Sutter needed bulletin board material so he used the Leafs by holding them up as team to strive to be. I don’t trust him for a minute.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
He looked much more comfortable firing wristers last game and the video of him in practice was impressive, I think he’s turned the corner.
Was also his right wrist that was injured. Thankfully not as crucial as his left wrist for shooting full power

Reactions: DarkKnight

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Gally > Turtleneck
I hope ?

I’m going to use this platform to say once again
Phuque did I hate us getting Pleckanic.........
One of the worse acquisitions ever in leafs history

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad