Leafs fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snip Genos

GO LEAFS GO
Jun 14, 2007
Ontario
Hey i dont post post too often but just wanted to say i appreciate everyone of you for being true to this team no matter what. There's been times that I kinda wished I was a fan of a different team but couldn't even try to because I love TML. Anyways just wanted to say Leafs Nation is gonna get crazy in the next couple years.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
I remember the insanity of the early 2000s playoff runs, the city was blue and white, there were leaf flags, jerseys, signs everywhere. Can't wait for that to be back again. When you go to a bar decked out with painted face and people don't look at you like you just fell from the moon

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
All the incoming bandwagoners are going to be insanely annoying

This place has been pretty dead for most of the year (for this board, anyways). Next year we may actually get PGTs and proper, multiple GDTs threads, all year. It does slightly annoy me how many people bailed on this team and are now going to come back like they were here all along. I guess it's their right but I have tremendous respect for all the people here who stuck by them all year. You know who you are and I won't forget you guys. :cry:

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Maple Leafs are like episode 2 season 6 Game of Thrones

The dragon part

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
While that may be true, there is absolutely nothing worse than the homers.

homerSAD.gif

NikoPopp

Dec 19, 2013
This place has been pretty dead for most of the year (for this board, anyways). Next year we may actually get PGTs and proper, multiple GDTs threads, all year. It does slightly annoy me how many people bailed on this team and are now going to come back like they were here all along. I guess it's their right but I have tremendous respect for all the people here who stuck by them all year. You know who you are and I won't forget you guys. :cry:

To be fair, there wasn't much to talk about this season

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
Looks like our fanbase here is gonna change really soon if it hasn't already. Bandwagoners incoming.

Main boards think they hate us now, just wait.

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
While that may be true, there is absolutely nothing worse than the homers.

+1

Coming from someone who's been posting here since '07 , the homers pretty much ruin it for the rest of the fanbase.

I could go on all day about that but I won't, so let me just finish by saying Luke Schenn for Norris.

member 147413

Bandwagoners a plenty coming in the next few years! Cheers to us :laugh:

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
To be fair, there wasn't much to talk about this season

Are you kidding? There was tons to talk about. There always is.

Bernier/Reimer struggles generated a lot of good discussions.

The never ending shutting down and re-opening of the Kadri threads.:laugh:

Trade deadline hype was great. A lot of speculating.

The Marlies were awesome to follow this year, especially since we were able to watch most if their games.

The draft.

I could go on. Us diehards will always find something to discuss and to be honest, this has probably been my most active year on this board.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I was already happy with the direction of the Leafs and super stoked about all our young players.

Then a potential franchise 2-way C just happened apparently. Like a cherry on top.

Long way still to go, but it feels like we have most of the players to start this journey that would be difficult to get. Just need a goalie and maybe some more D depth.

This should be fun and can't wait for the draft and rookie tournament isn't THAT far away really. :yo:

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON

Wait a minute, so if someone decides to take a break from posting in the Leafs forum on HFBoards, you automatically assume that they are not following the Leafs during that time? Personally, I don't like tank talk -- so I wasn't around the Leafs board much this year. However, I was still watching most Leaf games as usual. Just because someone doesn't show up to play with you in this sandbox doesn't mean they bailed on the Leafs.
:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad