Proposal: Leafs-Ducks. Henrique+Lybuskin for ?????

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Henrique @50% retention for a 1st and maybe a small add. Lyubushkin probably just a 3rd or 4th rounder. Maybe 1st + 2nd for both at full retention.
So in other words, Verbeek will get less than that. Some mid prospect involved maybe.

hurdemz

Tub thumpin'
Jul 15, 2022
Ssm, ON
Yes they will and yes it will. You're basically talking about a re-build here. That will likely not happen anytime soon.

Are you really saying that TOR are going to say goodbye to Marner/Tavares, draft, and wait 4 years for prospects to develop? How do you figure that?

This proposal is sound, and will not cost a small fortune to acquire these players.
Yep, I'm saying marner and possibly Tavares or nylander should not be playing for the leafs. Spread out the payroll a little bit.. the way vegas has.

I'm not sure how it should, or if it would be done, but whatever they're doing right now isn't working.

hurdemz

Tub thumpin'
Jul 15, 2022
Ssm, ON
Then you guys should be aiming your pitchforks at Shanny by now, not Dubas or Tre. You think the team's direction is going against what Shanny wants?
I've grew impatient with Shanahan just like alot of other fans. Treliving doesn't strike alot of faith in me either. And keef has been hanging by a thread all year.

I doubt it will happen, but I'd be pleased with all 3 gone.

MajorLeaf

Maj. Conn Smythe
Dec 19, 2008
Ontario
The Leafs do not have a 2025 2nd round pick, it was traded away.

They have a 1st round 2024 + 3rd 2024 +3rd 2025.

The rest are 4th and later picks for 2024 and 2025 drafts. Don't really see this type of deal moving the Leafs forward in the playoffs.

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad