Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Detroit - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Iron

Nov 25, 2009
Reilly with the commonplace neutral zone giveaway. Almost like I predicted it.

Reactions: ER89

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
f*** man you'd think a vet d man who is your supposed number 1 would clean up his f***ing game at some point

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
If that penalty on Benn was called all the time Ben Chairot would not have a career.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I'd rather have him healthy for the playoffs vs another Montreal series type of situation. Remember when Calgary hit him from behind that season, he hurt his wrist badly and didn't take time off to heal. We are a lock for the playoffs, i'd rather have healthy Matthews for the playoffs rather than risk it for some "meaningless" games, because that's what they essentially are. The first round is set, Toronto vs Tampa.

You sure about that? You sure It's set? I know that they are 9 back of Boston but I also know there are 39 or 40 games left that means there are 78-80 points available

I am not saying It's going to be easy but are you sure that a team that is tied for #2 in entire league can't make up 9 points

You sure about that?

Because unless you think Boston is going to continue on this NHL record setting paceand not hit a single slump.

Nothing is set.

Get Timmins, Hunt and Matthews back in there for Boston.

Stop f***ing with the lineup, stop putting older slower players like Simmonds and in the lineup over younger, faster and better ones like Timmins and Hunt, play your best roster every night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad