Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Detroit - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Y’all are thirsty AF.

Wonder what the issue is with Matthews. If missing a few games was all he needed to get back to Hart form, they’d have done it in November.

Calling it now, Bruins are going to lose in the first round and Leafs will beat Tampa. Things will work out.

Boston peaking too early. No injuries, elite goaltending and PDO will normalize at the worst time
Woe are those who underestimate the Bruins. But more importantly, we need to beat them. This Leafs squad has a demon that haunts their dreams and the demon’s name is Boston. If we slay the dragon, nothing can stop us.

Bring them on.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Boston peaking too early. No injuries, elite goaltending and PDO will normalize at the worst time
Boston has had injuries. They've had both Marchand and McAvoy miss significant time. Other important pieces as well.

Not to the extent of Washington, Toronto, Philly etc.

Want to see a team with no injuries. Look at NYR, 23 total man games lost on the year. That's insane. For comparison Washington is at 300+

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
TSN doesn't show national anthems other than the annual HOF game.
Unfortunately this is true. They have the panel talking literally right up until 30 seconds before puck drop and then they pan to Mike Johnson between the benches ... it's like they want to do everything possible to prevent a live-in-person feel to the game and Duthie is the star of the show, not the actual hockey game

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Unfortunately this is true. They have the panel talking literally right up until 30 seconds before puck drop and then they pan to Mike Johnson between the benches ... it's like they want to do everything possible to prevent a live-in-person feel to the game and Duthie is the star of the show, not the actual hockey game
I personally like it that way .

Leaftors

Jul 21, 2011
Welland, Ontario
I personally think watching the anthems at home is cool for the playoffs but during the regular season I don’t care to see it.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Hate it, they talk too much
Give me the anthem.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I personally think watching the anthems at home is cool for the playoffs but during the regular season I don’t care to see it.

Agreed. Playoffs I want to see atmosphere of the arena and get hyped. Regular season is a library anyways who cares

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
That Wings global mod has a serious problem lol. In general they're a pretty hateful bunch which I find funny cause I'm pretty sure most of us don't ever think about Detroit besides when we play them.
Oh we're just funnin' about. Well, except for that one guy.

JlindiesANA

Dec 15, 2022
Good luck tonight Leaf fans! Been waiting all week for this match up.

Got to see McDavid in person yesterday at Honda center against my Ducks, Now I get to watch Marner tonight.

Marner reminds me of a lot like Datsyuk. Sneaky scorer. Wanted to see Matthews tonight. But it’s okay. I’m just excited for some damn hockey on ESPN.

Let’s play some hockey leaf fans!

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies

Got to see McDavid in person yesterday at Honda center against my Ducks, Now I get to watch Marner tonight.

Marner reminds me of a lot like Datsyuk. Sneaky scorer. Wanted to see Matthews tonight. But it’s okay. I’m just got excited for some damn hockey on ESPN.

Also, a responsible 2 way player. Enjoy the game!

Reactions: JlindiesANA

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton

Marner reminds me of a lot like Datsyuk. Sneaky scorer. Wanted to see Matthews tonight. But it’s okay. I’m just excited for some damn hockey on ESPN.

Cheers hers to a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad