TSN: Leafs deadline wants: RHD or Power forward?

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
So, you want a big top-pairing RHD that's physical?

Honestly think there's any of those available, much less available for the sorts of pieces Toronto would like to be moving to acquire one?

No I don't think they are readily available, but that wasn't the premise of the question, it's more of an idealistic want.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
No I don't think they are readily available, but that wasn't the premise of the question, it's more of an idealistic want.
More like an unrealistic ask. Especially for the parts you guys are willing to part with. Come on just drop these leaf threads.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Ya the two guys on Auston Matthews line (Johnsson, Kapanen), a 1st, a top 50 prospect in Liljegren, all pure crap lol
Liljgren wasn't in the ask. Lap is nice. The rest is crap. Nobody wants brown or johns on. Fyi quantity doesn't equal quality. But hey good luck on your rhd.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
More like an unrealistic ask. Especially for the parts you guys are willing to part with. Come on just drop these leaf threads.

Again, no one has brought up any names or have asked for anything in particular

I think every team would want a legit #1C too, and Leaf fans had to wait over a decade for one, let alone two

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
How about a right shot defenseman AND a power forward?

Risto + Larsson/Girgenson/Sobotka/Bergland (pick 2) for Marner?

Come on, you know you want to, we will even throw in a 1st. You cant afford to pay him and Matthew's anyways, might as well load up for the cup this year.

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
How about a right shot defenseman AND a power forward?

Risto + Larsson/Girgenson/Sobotka/Bergland (pick 2) for Marner?

Come on, you know you want to, we will even throw in a 1st. You cant afford to pay him and Matthew's anyways, might as well load up for the cup this year.
That’s not a lot to give up to get your new best forward.

Reactions: FishManSam

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Again, no one has brought up any names or have asked for anything in particular

I think every team would want a legit #1C too, and Leaf fans had to wait over a decade for one, let alone two
Ok well good for you. And once again unrealistic ask of a great the for those pieces. Also just wait for liljgren.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
That’s not a lot to give up to get your new best forward.

Well, really we are doing you the favor of taking that huge expected cap hit for ya. We are gonna have to pay Dahlin and Hughes in a few years. Its gonna be tough.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Yeah that's bullcrap. He is currently playing on a dynamo of a team. My team is not clicking.

Ror, tarasenko, schenn , schwartz, and Thomas will be better. Kapp wouldn't be bad but if you want our two dmen then nylander or better is the ask. Doesn't matter

Kap isn’t on either PP unit and PK’s and is still pacing 60 points. You are underrating him

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Wow this subject has been beaten to death:deadhorse

Maroon for kappenan sounds about right

You have such a disdain for the Leafs but you're quite the frequent poster in all threads Leafs related.

thinking-face.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad