GDT: Leafs @ Coyotes - 10pm - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
but then i'd say the same thing if Yotes had lost 5 in a row or 3 in a row. They' d be due by hockey gods standpoint. thought the same about the Sharks. So, Hopefully they are that bad.

Hopefully… but i gets a vibe the Leafs are getting goalied tonight

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Yotes on a 10 game losing streak?

Feels like an automatic L night for the Buds.. maybe they’ll get it to OT

Kerfoot 100% scores
Legit said this yesterday:
1708561825570.png

I so hope I am wrong :laugh:

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I feel like Matthews scores the majority of his goals in the second period, but I have absolutely nothing to back that up. In any event, I think he scores one in the first to get 50 out of the way, and then another in the second, but somehow misses out on the hat trick.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
I feel like Matthews scores the majority of his goals in the second period, but I have absolutely nothing to back that up. In any event, I think he scores one in the first to get 50 out of the way, and then another in the second, but somehow misses out on the hat trick.
Lost in us all laughing at your earlier season prediction is the fact we are actually closing in on home ice and the division…

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
MUST-STAY-UP
To watch what pieces off the Arizona carcass we can add at the trade deadline.

Could we get them to OVER-pay for Knies? Like I mean REALLY overpay.
They have 20 selections in the next 3 years first 3 rounds burning a hole in their pockets.

Knies is a damn good player, NOBODY is giving up 3 1st round pick for Knies, and even if you only meant 1 of the 3, those are Arizona picks those are top of the draft type picks.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Lost in us all laughing at your earlier season prediction is the fact we are actually closing in on home ice and the division…
His prediction was a gaurentee the leafs would lead division by the New Year. We may get close to the division lead by the end though but most of us are smart enough not to make outlandish gaurentees.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
People laugh because for the vast majority of people here their first, and sometimes only, reaction is negativity. It's human nature, and you actually have to purposefully not fall into that kind of mindset. Hell, you can see it in this thread. So many people just waiting for the anvil to fall on their heads. I understand the history of failure. What very few seem to understand, however, is that you are only a failure until you win.

I suspect I will end up being wrong about winning the division because Florida will probably throw a wrench into that plan.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
His prediction was a gaurentee the leafs would lead division by the New Year. We may get close to the division lead by the end though but most of us are smart enough not to make outlandish gaurentees.
Oh ya I know, but I haven’t seen anyone really talk about how close we are lately. I’d really like to not play Boston as the away team if possible.

Reactions: HolyCrap

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Nah, I doubt I ever used the word "guarantee". I did think, and still do think, they will pass Boston. But I get a kick out of the wild reactions from people on this forum when I predict that the Leafs will win. I usually like to then meander into the "prediction" thread and notice that for every single game this season the overwhelming majority of people who post in that thread predict Toronto victories.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Nah, I doubt I ever used the word "guarantee". I did think, and still do think, they will pass Boston. But I get a kick out of the wild reactions from people on this forum when I predict that the Leafs will win. I usually like to then meander into the "prediction" thread and notice that for every single game this season the overwhelming majority of people who post in that thread predict Toronto victories.
Lol. Bless your heart kid.

Reactions: Cleetus

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
I think they are gonna choke this one, they always lose in Phoenix.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
"Classic Rando"

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
when I was younger I was such an optimistic kid full of hope, seen butterflies and blue skies, and than I became a leaf fan, the clouds suddenly turned dark, and the Butterflies died lol
Don’t gotta tell me brother. I’m not even old yet I can’t imagine what I’ll be like if we don’t win in another 25 years.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
At 51, I'm not sure I would consider myself to be a kid. I have enough crap in my regular life to be negative about. Why would I want to be negative about something that entertains me?
Listen. Nobody is saying be negative. Nobody is saying being positive isn’t good it’s great actually. BUT Your over the top gaurentees we’re odd and it made you look like an opposing fan trolling. Which happens all the time. Now that you’ve come back down to earth it’s more tolerable. I’m glad your learning even if your 51.

Reactions: TMLife17

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I hear you man, I just got over some type of infection, I had a plugged nasal and congested lungs for exactly 4 full weeks. Up until 5 years ago I was one lucky soul who never got sick, maybe a headache once a decade.

Holy cow 4 full weeks man thats rough. Hope you are feeling better.

Same here Since 2020 haven't been sick just pulled a muscle here or there but I got absolute smackdown on the weekend. Its improving but the freakin fever just keeps coming and going lol. I guess thats my punishment for missing the 9-2 Leafs win live :laugh:

Reactions: Cleetus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad