GDT: Leafs @ Coyotes - 10pm - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
7pm PST start, looks good to me.

Leafs have been working hard the last 4 games so hopefully tonight, they don't collectively forget how they won the last four.

I actually figure they'll win tonight, then lay a massive turd against Loss Vegas when Reilly returns.

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Samsonov vs Vejmelka. Very winnable game. 5-0 without Rielly would be great.

Screenshot_2024-02-21-16-30-48~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PanniniClaus

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
damn 10 pm game eh

here is hoping my meds don't knock me out before then LOL

still effing sick. hate the flu
I hear you man, I just got over some type of infection, I had a plugged nasal and congested lungs for exactly 4 full weeks. Up until 5 years ago I was one lucky soul who never got sick, maybe a headache once a decade.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I hear you man, I just got over some type of infection, I had a plugged nasal and congested lungs for exactly 4 full weeks. Up until 5 years ago I was one lucky soul who never got sick, maybe a headache once a decade.
Whatever the hell has been going around this year has been awful.

Thankfully I have avoided it, but a lot of friends and family have been really sick for an extended period of time

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC

I've had flu like symptoms now for about 2 months. In the last week or so, it seems to be subsiding somewhat. I'm not sure if it's long covid related or just some diabolical strain of flu.

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
It always happens randomly I find. In the past only broken bones...no problem playing hockey and sports...then all of a sudden...my ass feels like its haunted :laugh:

Obo

Nov 20, 2019
> McMann-Tavares-Robertson

I like that Keefe has given Tavares two goal-hungry wingers to work with. All three can be counted on to shoot when they have the chance, and there should be no extra passes searching for the highlight-reel play, which will be refreshing. This might even work.

Reactions: TMLife17

Contenderorpretender

Oct 10, 2017
> McMann-Tavares-Robertson

I like that Keefe has given Tavares two goal-hungry wingers to work with. All three can be counted on to shoot when they have the chance, and there should be no extra passes searching for the highlight-reel play, which will be refreshing. This might even work.
Was just about to post the same thing.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Jebus, 10pm? I need a nap or I miss back to back games because I was too stupid to check game time Monday. Spoiler alert: if I nap now, I'll wake up wondering where I am somewhere around 12:30am and then not get back to sleep until 4am, if at all. 54 is great!!

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Jebus, 10pm? I need a nap or I miss back to back games because I was too stupid to check game time Monday. Spoiler alert: if I nap now, I'll wake up wondering where I am somewhere around 12:30am and then not get back to sleep until 4am, if at all. 54 is great!!
I’m “working” in the home office tomorrow morning. So I can sleep in till like noon. Muhahaha.

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I'm not ready to say McMann is the real deal yet, I was actually happy he was sitting, because he was listless and had no impact whatsoever. However, it does seem he's realized he can compete at this level, like he did in the AHL, what does it mean for this team if what we've seen is reliable? Can skate, play hard and has some finish, is he an internal "add", because even a third of what we've seen is pure bonus and he should translate that game to playoffs. What a story.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Who’d a guessed… lol. Don’t mind me, stay positive.
I think it's just because of the injuries. Vegas will be missing their two best offensive players, and Theodore will probably be rusty in his first game back after being out for a long time. It's fortunate timing for the Leafs.

Reactions: Confucius

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
Yotes on a 10 game losing streak?

Feels like an automatic L night for the Buds.. maybe they’ll get it to OT

Kerfoot 100% scores
but then i'd say the same thing if Yotes had lost 5 in a row or 3 in a row. They' d be due by hockey gods standpoint. thought the same about the Sharks. So, Hopefully they are that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad