Tribute Leafs clinch a playoff spot.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Remember having to beat the Penguins on the 2nd last game of the season on the backs of Connor Brown, Kapanen and a McBackup post to post save to finally make the playoffs after a big drought in 16/17?

Its nice to cruise into the last few weeks pretty much set. Just win a freaking round now,

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 10.07.42 PM.png

vpasla1

Mar 24, 2018
The next step is to secure home advantage against Tampa.
Currently the magic number is 10 points, in the last 9 games, to clinch home ice. That will take us to 107.
If Tampa goes 8-0 in their last games, they'll end up at 106.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I’ll be happy with anything > 4.
The bar is too low for that. As the old saying, you shoot for the sky and even if you can’t reach it, you might still end up with top of the CN Tower but if you aim at the CN Tower, you might just fall flat on Skydome, lol.

Reactions: HolyCrap

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
Tampa looks weak this year.

Shanny Dubas and Keefe all gotta go if the Leafs lose in round 1

I think TB has wounded animal energy this year and this Leafs group will potentially face the roughest, dirtiest team they ever have since we started making the PO on a regular basis. I think we can win but we will have to be at our most resilient. If we can stand up to their cheap shots and dirty plays and manage to stay out of the box, we can take them in less than 7 games.

Reactions: authentic

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I think TB has wounded animal energy this year and this Leafs group will potentially face the roughest, dirtiest team they ever have since we started making the PO on a regular basis. I think we can win but we will have to be at our most resilient. If we can stand up to their cheap shots and dirty plays and manage to stay out of the box, we can take them in less than 7 games.
It will be Vas. At the end of the day, Leafs cannot allow Vas to be the best player in 4 games of the series. Even if they lose a game or two in the series, they need to make sure Vas worked for that W. it doesn’t matter if it is a blowout, they still need to push, shove, shoot…to keep Vas busy.

Reactions: Enga Olly

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
Definitely not taking it for granted qualifying with ease for essentially a decade. I remember getting in by the skin of our teeth vs Pittsburgh. And the days of not controlling our own destiny. f*** that

just because it didnt work last year doesnt mean it wont work this year.
yeah you know... I hadn't thought of that

• Haha
Reactions: egd27

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
I like Palat-less Tampa

Leafs in 6

It's going to be an epic showdown with Bruins in the 2nd round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad