GDT: Leafs @ Caps - Looking for the silver lining - 05.02.2012 - 7 PM - LEAFS TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

THHT

Oct 29, 2009
When was the last time the Leafs went into the third with a two goal lead? Feels like a dream.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
:facepalm:
Kadri is having a solid game

Numerous turnovers trying to dangle through 3 players, zero good offensive chances created, zero shots, this including a couple first shifts on the PP.

He's not using his linemates at all tonight.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
when we win this game, should scrivins start the next game?
he will have won a game for us, looks solid so far

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
When Kessel scores (if he ever does) can you guys please not make a thread on the main board?

getyourselfsomerest

Jul 22, 2011
the Frattin-Kadri-Komarov line was the only one that was doing anything yesterday and Saturday and they get broken up?? MacArthur is bringing the other two down. Carlyle is a funny guy.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Second period started off well but our intensity has dropped and it's frustrating to see. We maybe playing a team that's struggling but a playoff team will jump on us immediately if we were to do that. Can't do that but then again a young team.

Scriven's behind has been saved by our players so far.

Urban Explorer*

Their line is hemming the opposition in their zone. Yeah, not much offensively but they're tiring out the Caps top lines.

He's playing satisfactory but I wouldn't say he's having a good game. At least not 5.5 mil a year good.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I just bought two of them............I mean yes, it's stupid.

I think it's genius. The viewer remember's it that's all that is important other than the price and you probably remember that as well. Name another commercial where you've remembered the price, the next day.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Carlyle had them sitting back and counter-attacking as soon as they scored the 3rd. I expect the Caps to score at least once.

Shouldn't complain too much though, we'd have let in 3 or 4 if Wilson was in charge of this one.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
i dunno if you hate players with skill or something, but kadri has been fine. his intensity has dropped but so far the entire team's intensity has done so.

Kadri has not been fine. Lots of turnovers, no chances. He's been great almost every game but this is not one of them. He's a lot better than this.

mikebel111*

Numerous turnovers trying to dangle through 3 players, zero good offensive chances created, zero shots, this including a couple first shifts on the PP.

He's not using his linemates at all tonight.

What r u watchin

AuGsY

Nov 7, 2011
the Frattin-Kadri-Komarov line was the only one that was doing anything yesterday and Saturday and they get broken up?? MacArthur is bringing the other two down. Carlyle is a funny guy.

Carlyle doesn't realize the disease that is "clarke macarthur"

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
2 assists, +3, Backing checking.........

Trade his ass now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 assists on goals he had nothing to do with, +3 on goals he had nothing to do with, backchecks effectively once in two periods.

Give him a medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad