18 formally known as 47

Top line for his new zoo
“0”s across the board
I’m shocked !

Speaking of “ out with the old “

Our beloved Sandman
So far tonight after a period
On for both goals against
Giveaway that led o the goal , pressured in his own zone , and of course , cough cough , looks skyward .
Go see these 2 goals against ,be sure you take your meds lol

GLG

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
our young swede defensemen are only useful in the regular season, the early parts at that. Then discarded late in the year. Can't wait to see who we get for a 3rd to bench Lilly at the next deadline!

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Liljegren has to be nursing something, and I’d rather it get fixed now than potentially get worse.

Go look at the Canucks D pairings.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Not going to put too much emphasis on lines since it will be a lot of mixing and matching with 11F

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014

Bunting with ROR on line 3....interesting. I liked Kerfoot-ROR and was hoping they would keep that

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Meet the new giraffe
Same as the old giraffe….

18 formally known as 47

Top line for his new zoo
“0”s across the board
I’m shocked !

Speaking of “ out with the old “

Our beloved Sandman
So far tonight after a period
On for both goals against
Giveaway that led o the goal , pressured in his own zone , and of course , cough cough , looks skyward .
Go see these 2 goals against ,are sure you take your meds lol

GLG
How are you doing buddy?

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I am very worried this is going to be the case. Like I get the value of Schenn, but it absolutely should not come at the expense of Liljergen

Rotate Schenn/Holl if you have to
Even the talking heads on Overdrive thought Liljegren should stay in the starting lineup after the trade deadline acquisitions.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I quite like the Bunting-ROR-Lafferty bc that’s a shut down line that can also score on odd man rushes

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
I'd rather have Sandin and Liljegren playing instead of Gustafsson and Schenn and it's not even close.

Also what an insult to McMann and Holmberg. Keefe going with an empty forward spot instead of either of them

Might change because they're on the road.

McMann and Holmberg should get another look when we return from the road-trip going down the final stretch.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Liljegren has to be nursing something, and I’d rather it get fixed now than potentially get worse.

Go look at the Canucks D pairings.
Well, the lineup on the Leafs app listed him with an undisclosed injury. They may just be being cau5iou# - especially with 9 d-men.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

McMann and Holmberg should get another look when we return from the road-trip going down the final stretch.

Try them both on the third line with ROR IMO. McMann I think would thrive in that role almost as a Hyman type

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015

Yeah good point. Frankly that might be a good sign, that Keefe doesn't really give a shit about ZAR

Reactions: X66

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Nah, it's going to be just like last year with Schenn on the top pairing instead of Lyubushkin and Liljegren scratched. Better to accept it now
Didn't know Lybushkin lost us that series. Some of the players we rave about turnovers leading to costly goals against I'd say hurt us more but sure, lets blame the guys who don't have the cute stats.

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
Sid Seixeiro is a p***y, always has been.

I'll never forget when he went on a disgraceful rant live on the air about Dion Phaneuf, and Phaneuf called the show to confront him. Seixeiro turtled like the bitch that he is.
Lol never heard about that. Would love to hear it!

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto

Bunting with ROR on line 3....interesting. I liked Kerfoot-ROR and was hoping they would keep that

Maybe we are still spotlighting Kerfoot to trade to Vancouver.

Deadline is past so looking at draft picks instead of roster players that can’t play in the playoffs,……. :thumbu:

……. And the Kerfoot-kissers can take a breath, I’m kidding.

Go Leafs Go!

• Wow
Reactions: HockeyVirus

Stonehands 1

Another Penalty!!!!!!!!!
Jan 15, 2021
Newmarket
Maybe we are still spotlighting Kerfoot to trade to Vancouver.

Deadline is past so looking at draft picks instead of roster players that can’t play in the playoffs,……. :thumbu:

……. And the Kerfoot-kissers can take breath, I’m kidding.

Go Leafs Go!
kerfoot is due

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad