Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Canes, Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Finally, thank you Babs. This is the depth we have, we can roll 4 lines that all can score. And we're finally doing it for a game, thank you.

Reactions: taurine330

Keato

Apr 9, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Surprised to see that the Leafs only have a 41% win percentage all-time against Carolina, just one of those teams that always has their number I suppose.

PhiladelphiaKessel

DontCrossthe****Line
Aug 9, 2010
Wow the lineup is getting closer and closer to what fans have wanted since the start of the season. Babcock is learning. Next step is getting Hyman surgically removed from Matthews hip. But we all know this isn't gonna happen.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Love the lines, might soil myself if Leivo is switched for Hyman since he's shown chemistry with Matthews while Hyman-Marleau-Brown was an unreal line
One of my favourite players a healthy scratch... i dont even feel like watching this game now. Im interested to see if anyone will take a run at our players now that martin is out. Against a team like Carolina we need his forechecking and defensive abilities, not to mention a heart and soul two-way player
If no one gets Stevens'd or Bertuzzi'd vs. Carolina, will you admit Martin has no effect on scaring people out of dirty plays?

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
Surprised to see that the Leafs only have a 41% win percentage all-time against Carolina, just one of those teams that always has their number I suppose.
I'm not surprised cause pretty much everytime we face them we practically lose. That's why I'm worried about tonight. Hopefully the leafs pull through.

Joedoggy

Feb 7, 2017
Babcock still guessing when making lineups, its called "reinventing the game" These constant line juggling moves cannot be good with player moral. All i see is one man saying its "all about me".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland