Post-Game Talk: Leafs Breaking Losing Streaks, Florida Goalies and Fans Hearts since 2015 (3-2 win)

YearsintheWilderness

Jul 15, 2007
Homophobic Sluroof's law: a short-lived law of nature that existed during the final months of the 2014-15 hockey season and which affected games played by the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Games in which Homophobic Sluroof directly contributed to a win in the most worthless season in franchise history, were those games in which a win would directly assist the Ottawa Senators in their attempts to claim the final wild-card position.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE BEAT A HURT GOALIE!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not amused.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Post trade deadline.

Nothing to play for.

Yup.

I see a big winning streak coming! :(

**** this team frustrates the **** out of me!!!

The TML in their name shouldn't stand for Toronto Maple Leafs, it should stand for Toronto Murphy's Law because if there is a way for them to **** up, even if it's losing, they will do it.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
So disappointed. Wanted a player to go in net or the goalie coach...

And the Leafs won too...

So much disappointment :(.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
In over two decades of being a Leafs fan, I've never felt so crappy after a win. :laugh:

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
YES! Playoff here we come! Break every goalies we face and we are through!

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
here comes the winning streak. looks like we got 9th place in the bag.

why the **** did lupul and bozak stay? i can understand phaneuf and kessel (large contracts), but the other 2 morons should've gone to the highest bidder.

King Leaf

Jan 2, 2015
Toronto
I really hope all that idiotic stuff from TSN hasn't gotten these guys fired up.....this franchise needs a Top 5 pick this year

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Horachek with the wise timeout! We really needed this one! Now we can succeed and be a winning type of mediocre team for years to come.
We do not get that new player macdavid or anybody else new good player cause we already are a good team that can win this type of game as we all saw and deserved these 2 points and therefore do not need a new young talented player that would become through the draft and nhl rules are indicating that we already are a capable team that can win this game and do not need a top 4 young player from the draft.

We really needed this win and points!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad