OT: Leafs Board OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
I retired from my trade a year ago and went to Bombardier. Got laid off after 8 months and was collecting my pension and EI. You can do that I found out. :yo: Anyways, Bombardier called me today to come back in January. I can use another year or so there, so I'll go back. It's a nice easy job, warm, close to home and ok money, so why not?

Sounds great :handclap::handclap:

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
It's going to be -40 with windchill overnight in Winnipeg and continue into the -37 range tomorrow. :amazed:

I would actually die if that was the temperature here lol.

Lol you guys don't know what cold is. The coldest weather I've ever been in is -54 (with windchill):laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Fellas, I've don't get to Toronto much but I've been introduced to the Madison tonight. Quality establishment. I really like piano man here. Ha

Keato

Apr 9, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
So I started working at a toystore for the Holiday season. We have these Playmobile figures of hockey players, and tonight, I got to organize the aisles which include the Playmobile stuff. So I made sure that only Leafs figures were at the front. That was basically the highlight of my night.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Fellas, I've don't get to Toronto much but I've been introduced to the Madison tonight. Quality establishment. I really like piano man here. Ha

Is that just off Bloor? I want to say somewhere near Spadina and Bloor. If so I think I was there. Cant remember after a few drinks but I went to something called Madison or Madisens.

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
So I started working at a toystore for the Holiday season. We have these Playmobile figures of hockey players, and tonight, I got to organize the aisles which include the Playmobile stuff. So I made sure that only Leafs figures were at the front. That was basically the highlight of my night .
Not sure if this is sad or...

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto

Ugh... reminds me of 19 year old me.

It's a great place, but over time you will learn to hate it. Especially security and their abuse of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad