Barrie
Nylander
3rd

To the Leafs:

Pietrangelo
Thomas
1st Rd pick

Leafs sign Petro to a 4/5 yr deal

Money in/money out is close, Blues get a RHD replacement to continue their repeat quest. Leafs get a much needed strong RHD presence and start to re-balance their roster...plus replace their 1st rd pick.

Thoughts?

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto
Been a while since I've posted, so be kind! LoL

To the Blues:

Barrie
Nylander
3rd

To the Leafs:

Pietrangelo
Thomas
1st Rd pick

Money in/money out is close, Blues get a RHD replacement to continue their repeat quest. Leafs get a much needed strong RHD presence and start to re-balance their roster...plus replace their 1st rd pick.

Thoughts?
BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Get off the stage.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

To the Blues:

Barrie
Nylander
3rd

To the Leafs:

Pietrangelo
Thomas
1st Rd pick

Thoughts?
I feel like you could take Thomas out, and the 1st out... and the blues would say no thanks

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Just to make things clear:

From a Blues perspective: so we downgrade Pietrangelo to Barrie. Swap in a future top 6 center for a winger who doesn't fit the Blues system at all AND we have to give up an additional first round pick to make this all possible? This doesn't make any sense?

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007

To the Blues:

Barrie
Nylander
3rd

To the Leafs:

Pietrangelo
Thomas
1st Rd pick

Thoughts?

Lol absolutely horrible for the Blues who won't be trading Petro or Thomas.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Matt buy a flame Pejorative Slurant suit and get into it quickly, I sense a fiery conflagration in your immediate future.

Reactions: inthewings

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Just to make things clear:

From a Blues perspective: so we downgrade Pietrangelo to Barrie. Swap in a future top 6 center for a winger who doesn't fit the Blues system at all AND we have to give up an additional first round pick to make this all possible? This doesn't make any sense?
You should probably count your blessings it isn't for Johnsson and Bracco.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA

To the Blues:

Barrie
Nylander
3rd

To the Leafs:

Pietrangelo
Thomas
1st Rd pick

Thoughts?

Blues fans are gonna wish it was even longer since you posted.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
There is nothing workable between any of the pieces you have listed from the blues side outside of the first.

I can almost assuredly tell you that the chances of Robert Thomas being traded in the near future is slim to absolutely 0.

The even odder chances of Pietrangelo being traded when the blues are told to be expressing interest in Taylor Hall makes very very little sense.

if we had any ability to re-sign Barrie or want, I can assure you that money would be used on #27 instead.

Reactions: brokeu91

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
file.php

file.php

file.php

Reactions: TK 421

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad