GDT: Leafs @ Blackhawks 7PM TV. S/N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Marincin rising once more like a phoenix from the ashes

I don't dislike the guy but I do cringe everytime I see the puck on his stick

I didn't love getting rid of Carrick at the time and I can't say I'm any keener on it now if I'm being honest

Oh well I hope Marincin and Sparks show up and repay management's faith in them, for all our sakes

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

8zH.gif

Reactions: PuckMagi

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I hope for Sparks sake he doesn't let in more than 3 goals or he's gonna get chewed out

Knightnight

Mar 18, 2014
Had to keep Mari because size at the expense of Carrick. I am not a Carrick worshipper or anything but we kept two crappy AHL D over an NHL #6. Figure that one out.

U mean the guy who has 3 pts in Dallas? star in his first game would be second on the Leafs in scoring? That guy.

Knightnight

Mar 18, 2014
Is that the same guy who was nothing more than a 6/7 dman on our team and every other team and was unable to earn a spot on an average defensive team?

Sometimes its about confidence and opportunity. Hard to play the game when you terrified about making a mistake. You know other guys in our lineup can do no wrong, never demoted and always promoted by the coach.

You think we are above average defensive team? We were outshot badly most of last year. We had a great goalie for long stretches.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Easy to say. Could also say we wouldn’t be as good here if he didn’t come. See how that works!
Under different coaching, maybe we do better! Some of Babcock's player usage can be head scratching at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad