Leafs Best Player ranking of 2013-2014 season #3

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
JVR edges bozak easily

plays on the PK, size, speed, hands - hitting his prime years but I feel he was held back in Philly - he is also a playoff warrior, it was sad not not get a chance to see him this year

also 60pts.

BozakKadriKessel

May 26, 2010
St.John's Canada
Phaneuf for me. He played the hardest mins of any player arguably in hockey. He did not have a top pair partner like most top defenders do have which forces him to work extra hard. While do this before the "injury" had the leafs in the playoffs, and tho his offensive numbers were not jumping out he was not allowing as many goals when he was on the ice. The way I look at this is which player if taken out of the lineup would be missed the most and hinder the leafs performance and the easy answer for me is Phaneuf. As bad as it is for me to say I may put Bozak at 4. He is the glue that keeps the first line together. Kessel and Bozak have been what they were before JVR and after JVR but he is a great complimentary piece and would come in at 5 for me

IronCow

Aug 17, 2014
May have to say Bernier was the best player... judging by how drastically we dropped down the standing when he got injured, he was masking alot of our issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad