Pre-Game Talk: Leafs at Wild - Saturday, Dec. 4 at 7pm

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Im confident the Leafs will continue to improve their shooting% (now above 9%) but is the Wild's bottom ten goaltending something for them to worry about?
As much as our low shooting% is offset by other factors, their goal tending is offset by a crazy shooting percentage. From a pure corsi perspective, they are around average in the league. Not a ton of volume. They are well below shot quality differential compared to the leafs and that can be a problem if their goaltending is not good .

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Hard not to look forward to any Leaf game these days. Lets thump the Wild.

That said, its frustrating to me that we've been so good, and yet, in our division Panthers have the same number of points as us and a game in hand. TB has 30 points but 2 games in hand and they're doing that without Kucherov and Point. I feel its very important we win the division to avoid TB or Panthers in rd 1. It will be easier in my opinion for us to get over the hump if we play any team other than those 2 in round 1.
So now we are hoping to get Boston? I think they get 4th. LOL!

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Honestly, I’d love to play Boston again. It would be quite the mental turning point I think if/when they win as well.
Here is the thing. As bad as anyone can imagine how Leaf fans must feel if they get knocked out in the first round this year, imagine how it will feel for the rival team's fans if it's the Leafs that knocks out their team...especially Boston.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

Pinto

Kings of the North!
Aug 28, 2003
Port Dover, Ontario
Here is the thing. As bad as anyone can imagine how Leaf fans must feel if they get knocked out in the first round this year, imagine how it will feel for the rival team's fans if it's the Leafs that knocks out their team...especially Boston.

Yep I can’t think of a more fitting team to put that on than Boston IMO.

Reactions: leafsfan5

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
We finna get OURS again! :clap: Again and again! We winning all the time, almost errrrtime! :clap: We HARD! AND OTHERS IS NOT!!!!!!! The leafs baby! The Leafs!!! GANGSTA!! :clap: :leaf: :maple leafs: :maple leaf:

Papi 4 Hart

Nov 9, 2018
Hopefully you don't mean the crap teams Like the Oilers and Flames. Then again maybe you do, now the pacific is a truly crap division.

Funny how last years North div. kept " McDrai." to 3.37 points per game. Most fans cried the no D North was inflating their stats. This season Mcdrai are at 3.95.... lol

The pacific division is worse lol. They have played Vancouver, Arizona and Seattle mainly this year. 3 Lottery teams.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Two of the hottest teams in the league. Kaprizov really coming on the past couple of weeks. This should be a fun one!

Reactions: saffronleaf

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
7D6DFDF9-49F2-45E6-B5EB-0301F7E14AE5.jpeg

a whole goal a game difference

same record !

I love Minnesota fans. Nice to see their team doing well.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I will never understand the purpose of choosing to hit your own teammate that's just stupid the risk of injury in games is high enough why intentionally lay out a teammate in practice? especially when you know your best D man is already absent and the #1 goalie left early.

Muzzin choosing to be an idiot.

Even if all 3 are good to go doing it in the first place is stupid

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
C67694CB-6533-42A0-A75B-4A7EA784503B.jpeg

Isles … oooooof

Something something Lou > Du(m)bass, something something wrong

:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad