GDT: Leafs at NYI - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
I think Kadri himself was a better d-man than Barrie.

considering this is a career worst (or very nearly, not bothering to check stats) for Barrie in a contract year, I’ll take that to the bank, thank-you-very-much.

should help keep his next AAV down. Hopefully under $7M

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Are you his Mom or something?
No. And I don't really even care.

I'm calling out leaf fans who are so critical in this thread of Islanders fans and saying things like "get over it." This coming from a fanbase that still boos their former captain 5 years later for literally no reason.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
You’re the GM of this team.
Watching this game tonight, what would you add? The biggest area(s) of help.
And would your next move be to add an 11 million dollar winger?

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
I'll take this Barrie over the one we've seen all season, I still don't know how Kerfoot and Muzzin managed to turn that over.
Rielly with a huge turnover right after our goal. Special teams and all these insane turnovers are killing us.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
After a commercial break, Babcock put out the 3rd and 4th lines, and they score. It wasn't because of them they scored, but you go with your top 2 lines after a break. I understand the 4th line has been terrific.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
I'll take this Barrie over the one we've seen all season, I still don't know how Kerfoot and Muzzin managed to turn that over.
Rielly with a huge turnover right after our goal. Special teams and all these insane turnovers are killing us.

One of the issues is this team tries to be too cute with too many passes trying to make a fancy play, just get pucks to the net, and I am sure we will put more in. Nylander looks great tonight.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008

Muzzin skated up without control of the puck, which was batted back.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
No. And I don't really even care.

I'm calling out leaf fans who are so critical in this thread of Islanders fans and saying things like "get over it." This coming from a fanbase that still boos their former captain 5 years later for literally no reason.

I don’t really care about islanders fans. I was just pointing out that there was a reason the fans booed phaneuf

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Oh my gawd. Kerfoot doesn't get the puck fully but muzzin has it. So when Muzzin loses the puck WHERE IS TYSON BARRIE. And come on but even though their was a 2 on 0 apparantley from the announcers side ...Anderson that's a save. We really needed that save.
Barrie's filling in for Kerfoot who rotates down low, they're in fine position until Muzz turns it over. That's in Muzzin (and Andersen) not Barrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad