TSN: Leafs at Championship

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
I see him backing up way to often for my liking, if he held his blueline he'd be in a much better position to move the puck back up ice and he wouldn't have to defend in his own zone so much, I don't particularly like him having to block shots or giving up a lot of shots even if there from iffy angles

Deferring to Gardiner is one thing but that being the go to option isn't ideal, it's far to easy for forecheckers to key in on and he's way to keen to off the glass and out as well

I'm concerned but I live in hope
Ya we will have to wait for the puckto drop again.
I'm with you 100% on him moving the puck better though buy again I think that will come. His second year in the NHL was a rough one for him due to external factors.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Ya we will have to wait for the puckto drop again.
I'm with you 100% on him moving the puck better though buy again I think that will come. His second year in the NFL was a rough one for him due to external factors.

No wonder he struggled, that NFL passing is hard work :skeptic:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
McDavid, and his NHL mates, embarrassed by Switzerland! Pathetic!

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
McDavid, and his NHL mates, embarrassed by Switzerland! Pathetic!

Kuemper was a mistake in net. McElhinney should have been the guy.

.867 behind that defense is absolutely unacceptable. That would be enough to get him waived in the NHL, and I wouldn't be surprised if Canada does not consider him for their team in the future.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
game on, canada!

your goaltending is as bad as ours, so i don't know who's gonna win tomorrow.

If we had Kinkaid, we would have won today. Kuemper has been one of the worst goalies in the tournament... If not the worst if you adjust for the quality of team in front of him.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Kuemper was a mistake in net. McElhinney should have been the guy.

.867 behind that defense is absolutely unacceptable. That would be enough to get him waived in the NHL, and I wouldn't be surprised if Canada does not consider him for their team in the future.
Sure, our goal tending was weak, however, where was our offense? McDavid? Hello! Turris? Hello! Etc. etc. etc.

kindalaidback

숨 참고 LOVE DIVE
Nov 24, 2017
NYC
If we had Kinkaid, we would have won today. Kuemper has been one of the worst goalies in the tournament... If not the worst if you adjust for the quality of team in front of him.
probably, i don't know. sweden only had 20 shots on goal, and 6 of them went in. none of us has been that happy with him this tournament. but just the thought of darling in goal-- no. so kinkaid it is.

tomorrow the game will be tied 6-6 in the third, going to ot or something. who knows, man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad