GDT: Leafs at Bruins | HNIC | Nov 9 | 7:00est | #redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Man we are playing so well right now but I think if we don't score before the end of the period the Bruins will shut it down defensively in the 3rd

DoubleDouble*

Kadri has just been very lacklustre. We need this kid to be better.

Asif16*

Ughhh why cant we finish.

Its always frustrating against the bruins.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Much much better second period. However watch Boston get an ugly ass lucky goal in the final minute

Feb 24, 2004
Ok man, go back to watching hockey. :sarcasm:

Must have been us being hit on our arses that changed the momentum of the game. Golly gee.

Just ask yourself - if the fight really had an effect on "momentum", wouldn't that have happened right after? Or a minute after? Or two minutes after?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I agree. It seems like Boston is getting very tired. Anyone else notice this?

the one thing the Leafs (and Chicago) showed is that once the team gets skating/hitting, the Bruins have issues keeping up. so if you play the Bruins game (slow, and more middle ice), that's how the Bruins trap you. once you turn on the jets and go from the outside and then cut into the offensive zone, the Bruins peter out.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
jay McClement...like a ballplayer good field, no hit...has no offensive skill..

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Man we are playing so well right now but I think if we don't score before the end of the period the Bruins will shut it down defensively in the 3rd

Clarkson and Phaneuf's physical play is why we woke up and are now pushing the game. Too bad it didn't start sooner.

Only down 1, still a lot of the game to go.

Wilma

Sep 4, 2006
When we skate hard on the cycle, we are a tough team to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad