News Article: Leafs Analysis at Centre - Kadri,Bolland,Bozak

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
How convenient that you mysteriously ignore the option of Kadri at 1C, Grabo at 2C and Bolland at 3C.

I love how you don't notice that Kadri is not a #1 center yet and can't be relied yet to play both ends of the ice for our team to effective!

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I love how you don't notice that Kadri is not a #1 center yet and can't be relied yet to play both ends of the ice for our team to effective!

I didn't bother responding to that post you replied to, because the answer to his many silly questions was already in the post he replied to or ignored. :shakehead

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto

What's Bozak's excuse? He is inferior to both Grabo and Kadri on both ends of the ice, yet he still has managed to retain his role as the #1 C on this team.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
What's Bozak's excuse? He is inferior to both Grabo and Kadri on both ends of the ice, yet he still has managed to retain his role as the #1 C on this team.

Bozak is a very valuable piece, especially with Bolland out indefinitely. Can't believe you hate him so much to prefer Kadri/Smith/Mcclement at Center.

If you do, then your personal feelings are getting away for what is best for the team.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Analysis? Trouble.

Let's face it, either Kadri goes beserk or we drop now,likely to 5 - 6th in the East.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Let's face it, either Kadri goes beserk or we drop now,likely to 5 - 6th in the East.

It's refreshing to no that we need to aquire a #2 C now instead of a #1. I no Kadri still has a long way to go but you can tell he has what it takes to be a legit 1st liner.

I want Pavelski or Stastny very badly... Gardiner + Bolland for Stastny. If we were to ever actually add stastny we would need to send a center back and send salary. It has to be Bozak or Bolland because it's not Kadri. Now I would strongly prefer to move Bozak instead of Bolland but no one is touchings Bozak's contract while Bolland is a UFA. Bozak can finally go down to the 3rd line where he should be and while he doesn't provide some of the extra perks Bolland brings he brings a similar element.

JVR - STASTNY - KESSEL
LUPUL - KADRI - CLARKSON​

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
No way we can afford Statsny..

We take the injuries as they come. This team does not have to win the East. He will be back for the playoffs. I see a .600 winning team till he returns. Still playoff bound. Good goaltending. Hate the loss, but no way I pay Statsny when he is free soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad