Post-Game Talk: LEAFS ADVANCE TO 2nd ROUND BABY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Had a thought waking up that we had to win the next one. My brain is wired that way after all these years. So happy to sit and watch other teams go through hell today.
Yeah. The best way to enjoy hard play of teams, blocking and hitting in all important game 7 is when your team is not in it. :D

Obo

Nov 20, 2019
I just want to share that one split-second fun moment I experienced just before raging into uncontrolled screaming and fist pumping. It was when I saw puck sliding into far left side of the net like in slow-motion and looking at Vasilevskiy posture I realized he had no idea where that puck was. :D
Yeah, I saw Tavares spin and shoot, then the puck disappeared, then it reappeared sliding into the net, kind of off on its own with nobody seeming to be paying any attention to it.

My immediate reaction wasn't to celebrate, it was "Wait, what?"

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Not that I am complaining but I don’t have plans tonight. Might just end up watching the Rangers Vs Devils

Westlander

the olden time
Aug 31, 2004
The Netherlands
Yeah, I saw Tavares spin and shoot, then the puck disappeared, then it reappeared sliding into the net, kind of off on its own with nobody seeming to be paying any attention to it.

My immediate reaction wasn't to celebrate, it was "Wait, what?"
Yes I had the same thing, I thought it was a bit like the Crosby 2010 Olympic goal, I didn’t expect to see it go in at that moment.
I didn’t scream or anything, just stood in silence with my arms in the air for probably 30 seconds, lol.

Reactions: Obo

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Yes I had the same thing, I thought it was a bit like the Crosby 2010 Olympic goal, I didn’t expect to see it go in at that moment.
I didn’t scream or anything, just stood in silence with my arms in the air for probably 30 seconds, lol.

In a man cave by myself, talking to myself, I didn't want anyone around because I knew my reaction either way wouldn't be pretty.

I know my reaction verbatim, it is seared into my brain...

What just happened? What? What? I don't understand...
Did they score?
Did we just win the series? Did we just win the series!? Did we just win the series!!!?
We WON!!! WE WON!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(pacing in the dark, with the glow of the TV) We just won the series, we just won the series
OH MY GOD... WE WON!!!!

Reactions: Westlander and Obo

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Last edited:
Reactions: seventieslord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad