News Article: Leafs #2 in new ESPN Prospect Rankings!

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I never said anything about Pronman, LeBrun, or ESPN in general. I'm just pointing out the fact that the very same people who probably trashed his rankings years ago, are the ones praising them now.

We see the same thing with Cox articles. You always see posts like "Cox article, did not read" as one of the first comments only to see them defending Cox when he publishes something they like.

Let's not be naive here.

And for the record, I do believe we have a top 3 - top 5 prospect pool.

To be fair, I have not once in my time here seen a single person defend Cox. He is pretty well universally hated.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
THN is now irrelevant.

I've known THN's Future Watch has never been kind to us but come on. That's a load of horse manure.

Now I remember why I stopped reading it years ago. A prospect pool that boasts Marner,Nylander,Kapenen,Gauthier,Brown and Percy is 27th.I imagine if we had drafted McDavid we might move up at least a spot or two,oh wait we would probably drop one!

Smells of bitterness and pure bias. They must be upset since they can't socially engineer stupid trades for us anymore.

Kadri,Bozak and a 2nd for Luongo..But Toronto may have to sweeten the pot to make it happen Bob....

These guys have made a living hating Toronto openly, those days are now ending.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad