OT: Leaf Lounge V94: NFL playoffs? Who cares, NHL is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
That sounds amazing Grant! But kidna sounds like the diet I have now haha ;)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
If that is your diet now I cringe to think how you ate before :laugh:

Haha Im trying to eat better lately, but in highschool I ate basically 1 good meal a day and then all junk food the rest of the day lol

JMcLeaf

I have to be on a diet for the next month. You eat terribly on a cruise :laugh: Everyday we went to a buffet breakfast. Bacon, eggs, waffles (with whipped cream and chocolate sauce of course ;)), breakfast sausages, french toast and more. Lunch I never ate much since I was still full from breakfast. But then dinner....We went to the dining room each day for dinner and there the menu changes every day. And since it was all included in the price, if you couldn't decide between 2 things, you get both. There was a few days with a couple appetizers/desserts. Even a couple days where I order 2 entrees :laugh: Was never able to fully eat both entrees though haha.

sounds amazing

having nachos and glass of chocolate milk right now :)

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Haha Im trying to eat better lately, but in highschool I ate basically 1 good meal a day and then all junk food the rest of the day lol

You will have a fun time trying to kick that habit :laugh:

sounds amazing

having nachos and glass of chocolate milk right now :)

My brother order 2 entrees the first 3 days. Was a little embarrassing for him when on the 4th day where he only ordered 1 entree the waiter (since you have the same waiter each day) said 'and?' :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Ugh Cruise food is always amazing. Now I really want to go again lol. Went when I was like 17

Yeah, was a lot of fun but the costs really start adding up so can't go often :(. Wish I lived in Florida so I wouldn't have to pay the airfare + hotel. Not to mention being able to get those last minute cheaper cruise deals. Will have to make sure I do it again one day for sure :)

I still can't get use to this tooth missing in my mouth. So weird :laugh:

Think I missed this. What happened? Wisdom tooth?

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
I still can't get use to this tooth missing in my mouth. So weird :laugh:

What happened?

Yeah, was a lot of fun but the costs really start adding up so can't go often :(. Wish I lived in Florida so I wouldn't have to pay the airfare + hotel. Not to mention being able to get those last minute cheaper cruise deals. Will have to make sure I do it again one day for sure :)

No kidding. When I went we drove from Toronto-FLA (my father is crazy)... wanna go back will my friends.

edit: so rattled my plans to dominican this winter break fell through :(. I accomplished nothing in 3 weeks!

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
What happened?

No kidding. When I went we drove from Toronto-FLA (my father is crazy)... wanna go back will my friends.

Had a wisdom tooth taken out / part of my mauler. Feels super weird.

And I want to go back with my friends too. I really want one of my friends to break up with his girlfriend and come with us. I don't even care if that sounds horrible, I hate that *****.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

And I want to go back with my friends too. I really want one of my friends to break up with his girlfriend and come with us. I don't even care if that sounds horrible, I hate that *****.
I hear ya man, I have so e friends who spend way too much time with their GF's like all hours of the day and we used to hangout all the time but sometimes just ditches his friends for her. I hate her so much and girls like her lol

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON

Sounds bad but I feel ya. Lots of friends like that.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
What happened?

edit: so rattled my plans to dominican this winter break fell through :(. I accomplished nothing in 3 weeks!

Been to florida 3 times now. The first two times we were going to drive down until my dad decided to book a flight instead 1-2 weeks before we left. This recent time driving was never an option :laugh:

One time we almost drove back from Florida. We got caught in a hurricane and our flight got cancelled. My uncle and his family didn't want to wait and just drove. My dad didn't want to so was putting it off for a while. He was starting to lean towards finally driving on day 3 of being trapped in Florida but then he was able to get flights the next day so we didn't. He still had quiet a bit of driving to do though since we drove to Detroit and flew out of there but the flight coming back went to Toronto. So he had to drive from Toronto to London one night and then the next morning drive the rental to detroit to get our vehicle and drive it back :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I hear ya man, I have so e friends who spend way too much time with their GF's like all hours of the day and we used to hangout all the time but sometimes just ditches his friends for her. I hate her so much and girls like her lol

Nah, he's just 100% different around her and I hate it. She's the complete opposite of him and she doesn't even like most of the stuff he likes.. It's irritating. She's always complaining and so needy and he's like me and needs his space. I get him to lie to her all the time :laugh:

One thing that really pissed me off is a few weeks ago we had a poker night. It was a bunch of us, like 5 guys.. And anyways, he went to pick-up pizza down the street, and while he was gone, she just walks over and picks up his phone and starts reading it. So one of my friend says "You just go through his phone when he's not already? That's weird." And she just replies "Yeah, he always leaves me out of jokes and stuff and I read his phone to find out jokes and know what's going on because he always forgets to tell me."

First of all, he doesn't tell you jokes and stuff because you don't get them to begin with.. Another thing is, he hardly texts and when he does it's small talk, we never have jokes or make jokes over texts so that's a lie. And not only that but we always make plans in person or on FB.. Irritating. Grr.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Nah, he's just 100% different around her and I hate it. She's the complete opposite of him and she doesn't even like most of the stuff he likes.. It's irritating. She's always complaining and so needy and he's like me and needs his space. I get him to lie to her all the time :laugh:

One thing that really pissed me off is a few weeks ago we had a poker night. It was a bunch of us, like 5 guys.. And anyways, he went to pick-up pizza down the street, and while he was gone, she just walks over and picks up his phone and starts reading it. So one of my friend says "You just go through his phone when he's not already? That's weird." And she just replies "Yeah, he always leaves me out of jokes and stuff and I read his phone to find out jokes and know what's going on because he always forgets to tell me."

First of all, he doesn't tell you jokes and stuff because you don't get them to begin with.. Another thing is, he hardly texts and when he does it's small talk, we never have jokes or make jokes over texts so that's a lie. And not only that but we always make plans in person or on FB.. Irritating. Grr.

Yeah, honestly I have never had a girlfriend and I am never regretting it haha I dont even want one right now. I also like to have a lot of space to myself. Everyone honestly needs alone time

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Been to florida 3 times now. The first two times we were going to drive down until my dad decided to book a flight instead 1-2 weeks before we left. This recent time driving was never an option :laugh:

One time we almost drove back from Florida. We got caught in a hurricane and our flight got cancelled. My uncle and his family didn't want to wait and just drove. My dad didn't want to so was putting it off for a while. He was starting to lean towards finally driving on day 3 of being trapped in Florida but then he was able to get flights the next day so we didn't. He still had quiet a bit of driving to do though since we drove to Detroit and flew out of there but the flight coming back went to Toronto. So he had to drive from Toronto to London one night and then the next morning drive the rental to detroit to get our vehicle and drive it back :laugh:

LOL you lucky sun of a gun. I've been to Florida 5+ times and I think we've driven every single time. When I turned 17 or whatever I said I'm never coming again if we're driving :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Yeah, honestly I have never had a girlfriend and I am never regretting it haha I dont even want one right now. I also like to have a lot of space to myself. Everyone honestly needs alone time

Nah you just need to set barriers. As a guy, you need stuff that is your own. That absolutely NO ONE touches and no one goes through. It's just the way I am anyways.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
LOL you lucky sun of a gun. I've been to Florida 5+ times and I think we've driven every single time. When I turned 17 or whatever I said I'm never coming again if we're driving :laugh:

I believe my mom has a lot of influence in the matter. She has a bad back from scoliosis as a kid and I don't think she can stand sitting for that long in a car. What is it, 24 hour drive or so usually done in a couple days? She wouldn't like that at all. Especially with me and my brothers in the back seat :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I believe my mom has a lot of influence in the matter. She has a bad back from scoliosis as a kid and I don't think she can stand sitting for that long in a car. What is it, 24 hour drive or so usually done in a couple days? She wouldn't like that at all. Especially with me and my brothers in the back seat :laugh:

You can do it in about 24 hours of straight driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad