OT: Leaf Lounge v.CXXXVI - Bringing Sexy Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Just finished to movie. How does the book end?

The book is different because there's not really a main character whos story we follow, it's kind of split into a bunch of different mini-stories that tell how it all went down and the changes it had on the world and stuff.

Apparently you dont set your roster. Quick+Rinne are such a solid starting pair right now :sarcasm:

How's my team doing, haven't checked in a while :laugh:

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
The book is different because there's not really a main character whos story we follow, it's kind of split into a bunch of different mini-stories that tell how it all went down and the changes it had on the world and stuff.

How's my team doing, haven't checked in a while :laugh:

9/10. Only ahead of Dangles who also doesnt set his line up :P

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Man, how awkward is this going to be when SportsCenter has to talk about losing the rights to NHL LOL.

SportsNet is now the top sports broadcaster as of next year.

We will likely see a ton of changed over there I assume

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Man, how awkward is this going to be when SportsCenter has to talk about losing the rights to NHL LOL.

SportsNet is now the top sports broadcaster as of next year.

We will likely see a ton of changed over there I assume

Hopefully TSN will focus more on soccer now and hire some actual good personalities. Sportsnet was doing some weird joint effort with Fox for a while but it was ****. Now they have their own guys they poached from the Score, but I still have to listen to Gerry Dobson and Craig Forrest. Either way, a lot of staff will be shuffled around between channels and across departments.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hopefully TSN will focus more on soccer now and hire some actual good personalities. Sportsnet was doing some weird joint effort with Fox for a while but it was ****. Now they have their own guys they poached from the Score, but I still have to listen to Gerry Dobson and Craig Forrest. Either way, a lot of staff will be shuffled around between channels and across departments.

TSN is going downhill fast... As big as soccer is, that won't keep them afloat.

They will likely lose the World Juniors when that deal is up. They have the CFL, but that is the only thing they have the full rights for I believe.

Not good

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
TSN is going downhill fast... As big as soccer is, that won't keep them afloat.

They will likely lose the World Juniors when that deal is up. They have the CFL, but that is the only thing they have the full rights for I believe.

Not good

Isn't CTV partnered with TSN? They have football. And I'm pretty sure they have basketball.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
How much more per year is this new deal than before? How much is the cap estimated to go up from this new deal alone?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I don't even get Sportsnet right. It's static so I'm out of luck.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This is nuts though..... I figured CBC would be the ones left out, no TSN

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sportsnet paying about six times more per year then TSN was

Cap is going to skyrocket

Mornin Lounge, how is everyone

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
At the end of the season, there should be an NHL on TSN appreciation thread, at least on the main boards if not here. They provided excellent coverage and will be dearly missed :(

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
It's getting to the point where I only want to wear slim-fitted dress shirts. When I'm at the office and I'm wearing a shirt that has some folds around my waist I just feel like a clown and I'm off my game.

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Ahhhh yah got winter classic tixs in the mail today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events