RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
Nothing wrong with a man crush Kyle.

Speaking of which..... hi VOR

776.gif

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
That's racist Cory, RACISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THE LOUNGE YOU HEARD HURT EARLIER!

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Just drove for the first time. I suck.

I hate how there's always one student in the back, so I looked like an idiot in front of two people. Fun.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

I hate how there's always one student in the back, so I looked like an idiot in front of two people. Fun.
What do you mean? Are you getting lessons from a driving school or something?

I never did that ****. I literally drove for like a total of 6 hours when I had my G1 before I wrote my G2. Ended up passing and then I finally started driving more.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
What do you mean? Are you getting lessons from a driving school or something?

I never did that ****. I literally drove for like a total of 6 hours when I had my G1 before I wrote my G2. Ended up passing and then I finally started driving more.

Yeahh. Its not even fun though. Have to go to stupid drivers ed too, lower car insurance and all.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

I never had a student in the back. It was just me and the driving instructor.

BTW My instructor had this ****ing amazing car I got to drive it was amazing, it was a mustang but I'm not sure what model it was. I got to drive it during my G2 test too :laugh:

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario

Driving school can be good for the insurance and learning proper rules on the road and stuff they want to see on the driving tests, but most of the learning will be through you driving with a parent\guardian.

Just run errands with your parents, and you drive. If you can take their constant yelling and coaching from the passenger seat, you can easily handle having other students in the car.

Even just driving around local roads where there are barely any cars or in an empty parking lot will be super beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad