OT: Leaf Lounge #154: Hare Kamo, Kamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
:laugh: this is what a boys locker room must be like.

also - i don't think Hilary Knight is that pretty.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Bleh

She can't dress herself well either

hilaryknight32ndannualsalutewomensportszmqdpba7qysl.jpg

Ace88*

Man Vor you sound like some of the arrogant, self-absorbed, conceited people I know, and I really hate them :laugh:

I dont really care what you think I sound like lol. Hillary Knight isn't all that great to my eyes. And if only dating girls I find to be way above average in the looks department makes me arrogant, self-absorbed and conceited (none of which are qualities i possess), well then that sucks for you and your perception. For all you know they could be 10/10 in my eyes and 6/10 to yours. There's no absolutes, and i didn't date any of my gfs for their looks. That just happened to be a fantastic bonus--there are so few girls that are actually compatible with my personality that it's actually pretty rare for me to have a gf...just three since i was 17. Like, sorry i have enough self-respect to not settle for less and to be picky about who I choose to share my life with.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
You should hear the conversations we have at our work Daisy, it is almost all guys and you can probably imagine what we talk about all day long :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I dont really care what you think I sound like lol. Hillary Knight isn't all that great to my eyes. And if only dating girls I find to be way above average in the looks department makes me arrogant, self-absorbed and conceited (none of which are qualities i possess), well then that sucks for you and your perception. For all you know they could be 10/10 in my eyes and 6/10 to yours. There's no absolutes, and i didn't date any of my gfs for their looks. That just happened to be a fantastic bonus--there are so few girls that are actually compatible with my personality that it's actually pretty rare for me to have a gf...just three since i was 17. Like, sorry i have enough self-respect to not settle for less and to be picky about who I choose to share my life with.

I'm just saying man, not just today but like the way you talk here in the lounge (Obviously I don't really know you just the things you post) Anyways I'm not really judging you as obviously you know I have never had a girl friend before :laugh:

I'm talking about the way you talk to me and others, you just sound kind of rude and arrogant that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad