OT: Leaf Lounge #153: Because Bert Said So

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I was just going back and reading a bit of back when I started in the lounge (January 2013). Few people have definitely faded away. I miss that old crew.

*tear*

Phion, Terry, Rasky, Chandra, LR, Hurt, SS2 and a few others were regular posters yeah I miss those guys.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
.. i guess...

It's hard to give you idea's when you're not specific :p:

i never understood why people drink... to get drunk? like - what's the appeal? (I am actually very curious).

Alcohol has a connotation that makes social situations appear more fun .. But as I've gotten older I don't see much of a point to drink as much as possible just to pass out then feel like **** the next day

Then again, fun can be had if you're playing drinking games, non drinking games (like pool) or if you like to dance I guess that loosens you up a bit .. Also helps relax some people and can be good for some laughs

I was just going back and reading a bit of back when I started in the lounge (January 2013). Few people have definitely faded away. I miss that old crew.

*tear*

:laugh: That wasn't even the Golden Era ;)

Course now we have a couple of girls visiting the lounge... So that's new

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Only time I drink alone is if I am watching a Jays/Leafs/Raps/Sports, but I don't get drunk

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
LOL oh the power of the elipse.
I'm not questioning the "drinking" part. like i get that

it's gettingdrunk. that i don't get. but i'm old and weird so i'm good.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
LOL oh the power of the elipse.
I'm not questioning the "drinking" part. like i get that

it's gettingdrunk. that i don't get. but i'm old and weird so i'm good.

Oh I forget why I used to think just getting hammered was supposed to make things more fun ... I just remember a time when there was

If I get drunk now, it's usually accidental and never intentional .. Usually in social situations where I don't have to drive anywhere and there is enough beer present

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
So some kid that went to a high school where I live recently died when he was out fishing (boat tipped and I guess he drowned). Now people are making a petition and wanting to make life jackets mandatory for all ages, like give me a ****ing break. If this dude wouldnt have died no one would be giving a **** about that.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Okay - so I want to make this

ll8jMtA.jpg
in time for next season - so I'm gonna use

bxD50Wo.jpg
these colours because Quarter is amazing,

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I hate when that happens, when one accident happens they think it is mandatory to implement something that prevents it from ever happening again. The odds of it happening again are so low.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Daisy can you please make me a cool knitted toque with one of those fuzzy balls on top?

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Daisy can you please make me a cool knitted toque with one of those fuzzy balls on top?

the place where i get my yarn (ergo: i can get more leafs blue and stuff) is today, so pm me and tell me how much you want to spend and we'll work it out - not a problem :nod:

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
So some kid that went to a high school where I live recently died when he was out fishing (boat tipped and I guess he drowned). Now people are making a petition and wanting to make life jackets mandatory for all ages, like give me a ****ing break. If this dude wouldnt have died no one would be giving a **** about that.

Maybe he would not have died had he been wearing a life jacket. It should be mandatory and frankly I am surprised it isn't already.:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad