OT: Leaf Lounge #153: Because Bert Said So

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I drink a gallon of water every day anyways so when I do drink I don't get hangovers because of all the water already in my system.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
On drink 2 bottles of water for every beer bottle I have. I've never ever had a hangover.

Science right here. Alcohol prevents your kidneys from reabsorbing the water it uses to filter out your blood, sending it to your pisser instead. Dehydration = headaches, nausea.

I too drink a ton of water when I'm drinking, and the only time I get hungover is when I forget to.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i never understood why people drink... to get drunk? like - what's the appeal? (I am actually very curious).

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Leafs lounge team whatcha talking about Willis.

Also Swerv 3 drinks at most? Wat.

My dad calls that just a regular day.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
I don’t drink to get drunk, but when I’m out drinking I’ll often end up relatively drunk (I don’t get sloppy drunk).

It’s just a social thing. You have a few drinks before you go out, play a few drinking games, go out and you’re looser, more social, and you just keep drinking because it’s fun.

There are times I drink to get drunk though. Generally with one group of friends, maybe twice a year, and we always have the most hilarious memories from those nights. Things are just much more fun.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
There's this guy at work. Wears his hat side ways but like half off his head, pants to his knees, is stupid as ****, walks with a huge swagger and talks like he's black, is insanely skinny and is the whitest kid ever. **** everytime I see him I want to just knock him out. :laugh: everybody laughs at him its hilarious.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
i never understood why people drink... to get drunk? like - what's the appeal? (I am actually very curious).

Tough question to answer when you think about it. It depends on what you are drinking. All I can say is give it a try Daisy, you may or may not find it JOYful.
No doubt about it though it is the most destructive drug in society. Everyone knows at least one person who has a drinking problem.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Tough question to answer when you think about it. It depends on what you are drinking. All I can say is give it a try Daisy, you may or may not find it JOYful.
No doubt about it though it is the most destructive drug in society. Everyone knows at least one person who has a drinking problem.

:laugh: trust me, i would not find it joyful. I'm allergic to booze ;) i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad