LD Zeev Buium - University of Denver, NCAA (2024 Draft)

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Can anyone share videos of this bum? I can't find anything on him on youtube or elsewhere

There's some archived Denver games here in the on demand section.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

There's some archived Denver games here in the on demand section.
This works great. Just watched a game of theirs against NoDak using this. Thanks man!!!

Great Makohead Shork

Apr 25, 2022
Bro called a player that has impressed as a Freshman a bum 💀
He was saying Bu-ium!
1702271995488.jpeg

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
The Pio's are a country mile ahead of every other team in the nation at even strength.
you can credit that to the defense core and top pairing of Zeev and Behrens having elite elite transition metrics.

What's unique about their defense core is every guy in the 6-man defense core is left handed, anderson who is the 7th is a right shot.

They had an NHL scout who talked with some of the broadcast guys and said a huge step would see him taking some games on the left side next season with Behrens probably gone similar to Morrow the carolina draft pick, or Ufko the Nashville prospect

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don’t think he’ll be the first American or defenseman taken.

He’s not as tall as listed and he’s not as good defensively as you’d like him to be. He could be a top 10 pick, if he has a great full season, but I think that’s less likely than the middle of the first right now.

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
I like him closer around 20-25 right now but I'm waiting until the WJC to fully flesh out my thoughts on him. Still admittedly a bit torn on how I feel about Buium.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

If he's 6'2 and 180 lbs, then he's svelte for a defenseman in the NCAA. That could be a reason why he's losing puck battles and Dzone retrievals. He's tied for the lightest d-man weight on the team with Buckberger at 5'11 and 180 lbs.

Whoever drafts him, hopefully they let him stay in college to continue to build up his frame and improve his defense.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
If he's 6'2 and 180 lbs, then he's svelte for a defenseman in the NCAA. That could be a reason why he's losing puck battles and Dzone retrievals. He's tied for the lightest d-man weight on the team with Buckberger at 5'11 and 180 lbs.

Whoever drafts him, hopefully they let him stay in college to continue to build up his frame and improve his defense.
He's listed at 6'2 but most analysts say he's most definitely under 6'0. Idk why Denver has him listed incorrectly.

WayneGretzky

Jul 25, 2016
Size won’t be holding Buium back to any degree. I don’t see how anyone can watch this kid and say skating is a problem…it’s a clear asset, he’s flying today in a game featuring most of this tournaments best.

Reactions: Blueston and TLEH

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

He's listed at 6'2 but most analysts say he's most definitely under 6'0. Idk why Denver has him listed incorrectly.
I mean these kids are growing still, it's hard to say. If he is actually 6'2" I would think he should definitely be ranked higher than he has been. Even if he is on the lighter side.

WayneGretzky

Jul 25, 2016
3 more tonight, already a top 10 pick in my books. He is now the NCAA’s leading scoring defenceman, and tied with Celebrini in points at 25. His mobility isn’t going to be a problem, if he has a big WJC, could easily see him being a top 5 pick.

Certainly trending this way…Buium looks better in every game!

Reactions: slumpy43

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Already having a good season, he has all his brother’s raw talent, with the actual structure to his game. One of the youngest players in the tournament too. He’s been good.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00