Prospect Info: LD Guillaume Brisebois (2015 3rd 66th overall)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
People were to impatient with this guy. Id keep him around as the #8/9 guy for another season or two until hes ready to be a reliable #6/7 guy playing 30-50 games. Remember dmen take longer, if hes not ready to take the next big step by 2025-26 then I MIGHT start to worry about him not making it...

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
People were to impatient with this guy. Id keep him around as the #8/9 guy for another season or two until hes ready to be a reliable #6/7 guy playing 30-50 games. Remember dmen take longer, if hes not ready to take the next big step by 2025-26 then I MIGHT start to worry about him not making it...
Just in case there's anyone who doesn't understand, M2Beezy is hoping to rope in a new version of his young self—who was ruthlessly bullied for not understanding sarcasm.

Those were the days ...

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Team is certainly not in any type of trouble at the moment.
Coming off years of foundational players and three consecutive Calder candidates is starting to show how much of a visionary was behind the 'young core' of this dynamic team

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Benning said Brisebois would be an NHLer when they traded Lack and got the pick. He is a whisperer of talent for sure.

The best Briesbois quote is that they would have taken them in the 2nd round if they had had that pick.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
I would keep him around, maybe turns into a good story if nothing else during what looks to be a continued dark period in Canucks history. This core is just a mirage.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I mean, he's still playing, and Eddie Lack is shilling for weird cryptocurrencies and coaching at the Coyotes weird curtained Arena.

So that's a win i guess.

He's such a remarkably "existing" player. It's pretty incredible.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I mean, he's still playing, and Eddie Lack is shilling for weird cryptocurrencies and coaching at the Coyotes weird curtained Arena.

So that's a win i guess.

He's such a remarkably "existing" player. It's pretty incredible.
I saw on Grandview highway a billboard for Lacks real estate company down in Arizona lol

Reactions: biturbo19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad