LD Dakoda Rhéaume-Mullen - Honeybaked u15 AAA, HPHL u15 (2025 Draft)

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017

Son of Manon Rhéaume, one of the best pure skating player among guys at his age group. Really good offensively and will play for the USNTDP this upcoming season although he was drafted by Sarnia in the OHL draft. We'll see how he progresses!

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think he's a player with good potential. He's error prone right now defensively. Skates well, has good offensive skills, and he's pretty tall already at 6'0.

He's a late-birthday, so a 2025 draft eligible. If he can round out his defensive game, he could be a first round pick in 2025, but he has a long way to go until the 2025 draft.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
He’s great right now at one thing (handling the puck with speed and good puck control), and the rest of his game is raw.

We’ll see how he progresses. Buium plays the game a little differently, but was a late birthday defenseman that was raw headed into his second year at the NTDP, and he showed good progression in year 2. I’m hesitant to say what we’re looking at with Rheaume-Mullen. Wide range of possibilities.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
He's gotten a little less error-prone defensively and looks a little taller. I see some two-way potential, but other than the skating nothing about his game looks clear NHL level. 2025, so he has another full year before this becomes a bigger topic, but I don't see more than a mid-round pick right now, if even that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad