ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
IMG_5949.jpeg

Willy remains in the Rangers’ heads.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I would hold DK until the TDL lol. With Toronto and Edmonton needing a goalie and lots of hockey left it could be a bidding war among playoff contenders. This year it seems wide open.
I mean….unless we can acquire an impact C/W to help amplify Ovi….

Time to go watch Love and Monsters on Netflix!

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Pretty wild how right we were about Lavy being the wrong coach for this team. That decision to hire him officially closed the cup window. But glad to see Carberry proving to be a nice hire.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
View attachment 780681

My game puck goes to John Carlson. 1 assist and a 71% xGF in 22 minutes of work will get a game puck most nights.

Honorable mentions to Charlie Lindgren, Tom Wilson, Nick Jensen, Sonny Milano. Honestly the whole team gets an honorable mention.
Thank you Twabby for your always shinning example of how to award a game to always to the wrong person. We can all learn from Twabby how to not get it wrong every time!

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
It's crazy how much the Rangers look like the Caps from last few years under Lavi. The way they play is the same. Purposeless hockey. Granted I've only seen 3-4 Rangers games this year but they don't seem all that great even thought they started the season with a crazy win record.

The Metro is wide open.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Pretty wild how right we were about Lavy being the wrong coach for this team. That decision to hire him officially closed the cup window. But glad to see Carberry proving to be a nice hire.
Mostly. I think the bigger problem was McCarthy. Lavi is having overall success coaching the Rags, but he has taken on new approach of coaching out of his McCarthy element. This is first time in a long time that Lavi hasn't coached with McCarthy. Anyways, that is all for me being nice to him.

What Carbery, Love and Allen are doing now is what this team needed 3 years ago.

Reactions: BallardEra

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Wasn’t expecting Laviolette to get booed like that when they showed him on the scoreboard.

Glad I was there for it.

Reactions: HTFN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad