GDT: Laval Rocket at Rochester Americans 7:05 pm (AHL.tv)

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
The entire 1st line of forwards and the entire 1st pairing of d-men is missing, and more, and they're up against a very strong team.

What a triumph if they manage to win this.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
I think that Poehling being the 1st line center is an example of the differences between Bouchard and Lefebvre. Poehling had not earned this, but he has the most potential and Bouchard is a development coach.

WTF is Mittlestadt doing in the AHL? I thought that he was blue Chip several years back?

Reactions: cphabs and Andrei79

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I think that Poehling being the 1st line center is an example of the differences between Bouchard and Lefebvre. Poehling had not earned this, but he has the most potential and Bouchard is a development coach.

WTF is Mittlestadt doing in the AHL? I thought that he was blue Chip several years back?

Played 6 games coming from college I believe and looked good. Has looked pedestrian since.

Reactions: DAChampion

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
The entire 1st line of forwards and the entire 1st pairing of d-men is missing, and more, and they're up against a very strong team.

What a triumph if they manage to win this.

this happened earlier when Varone Belzile were injured, Barber, Hudon, Peca, Vejdemo, Poehling, Weise in the NHL, Leskinen, Olofsson, Ouellet in the NHL/injured.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Laval consistently generates a lot of offense, they just don't convert.

Poehling was this close to finally scoring on the PP.

Reactions: Andrei79

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I've been flipping back and forth, mostly watching Caufield as I would be surprised if they even score a goal tonight since Rochester is one of the best defenses in the AHL and we have like no offensive players in this game. Would be great to see Poehling get one though, man does he ever need it, as he's had ZERO points since being sent back down.

Apparently Ouellet has been taken off IR. Habs will probably send him or Alzner back.

that would leave them with 6 D though so at some point they would want an extra D. If that was the plan, why not just send him down instead of just a paper move today.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

yeah in the AHL, give your REAL prospects the playing time no questions asked. In the NHL, I think it's a different story for me.

Sly putting LL on the 3rd line so he can 'play the role he's going to play in the NHL' was just stupid. Give your horses the minutes.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
2-0 Rochester after 1
Shots 14-12 for Laval
Laval 0/2 PP Rochester 1/1 PP

Mittelstadt 1g,1A

Dauphin line and Brook/Olofsson on the ES goal.

Reactions: DAChampion

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Apparently Ouellet has been taken off IR. Habs will probably send him or Alzner back.

Apparently, they sent him down to Laval earlier today as a paper transaction in order to make him eligible for the AHL playoffs. Because he was on IR in the NHL during the 3PM ET, the team is allowed to make him eligible for the playoffs after the deadline.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad