Laval Rocket: Laval Rocket at Milwaukee Admirals 7:00 pm (AHL.tv) Must WIN!

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
JPJ is just tall and lanky. He barely fights and the couple I've seen weren't great.
Yeah, but at least here's there to try and do something.

They gotta bring in someone who can chuck knuckles just in case as the AHL still gets a ruckus here and there. And you have some promising young players coming in.

Don't pull a Bergevin in his 1st year and just have a bunch of youngsters and hope for the best

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

They gotta bring in someone who can chuck knuckles just in case as the AHL still gets a ruckus here and there. And you have some promising young players coming in.

Don't pull a Bergevin in his 1st year and just have a bunch of youngsters and hope for the best
This is the type of question Engels and all of his fellow Hughes butt-sniffers should be asking at pressers and interviews.

The talent infusion for the Rocket is great. Now, what's being done to protect it? It's still the law of the jungle out there.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
This is the type of question Engels and all of his fellow Hughes butt-sniffers should be asking at pressers and interviews.

The talent infusion for the Rocket is great. Now, what's being done to protect it? It's still the law of the jungle out there.
That's why I hate on the Montreal media. Too cowardly, or too stupid to ask a legitimate question.

f***ing sucks.

Though Heineman has been nice

Reactions: Runner77

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022

They did get McKay and he fights. Bourque plays a pretty mean game too. They aren't exactly a bunch of wimps.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022

But that's what I'm saying. The guy barely fought. For a big guy, he really isn't that effective physically. I recall like, 2 times he fought, if that.. Even in the ahl, the days of fighters is past. It's just not that common.

Reactions: montreal

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They did get McKay and he fights. Bourque plays a pretty mean game too. They aren't exactly a bunch of wimps.
Not suggesting that but maybe they could use more of it in the form of someone who can play.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
But that's what I'm saying. The guy barely fought. For a big guy, he really isn't that effective physically. I recall like, 2 times he fought, if that.. Even in the ahl, the days of fighters is past. It's just not that common.
Fighting is down and he's played 20 games, but if you can't find someone who can play and be a presence, then just have someone just incase, though that person is usually adequate at the level..

You want some toughness just incase a game gets nasty, or something happens and you know next game will be chippy.

Rocket might need that next year if they play well and run up scores, or the other team just looks over and see a bunch h of youngsters.

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad