Laval Rocket: Laval Rocket at Cleveland Monsters 7:00 pm

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
He isn't wrong

Oh I know, my opinion of Houle isn't a secret and goes back to the first few games in his first year when I was still ticket holder. Wasn't impressed then and apart from a few stretches, he hasn't done much to change my opinion.

It's just that he has very staunch defenders on here and I can't bother engaging with them. :laugh:

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Oh I know, my opinion of Houle isn't a secret and goes back to the first few games in his first year when I was still ticket holder. Wasn't impressed then and apart from a few stretches, he hasn't done much to change my opinion.

It's just that he has very staunch defenders on here and I can't bother engaging with them. :laugh:

Where are they :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
One goal game and Monsters taking a dumb penalty.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Where are they :laugh:
Right here sweety :).

It is a witch hunt and nobody can articulate an actual valid reason as to why they hate him....very sad. I am not a staunch defender in the sense that I am convinced that he is a great coach but the argument on the other side is purely anti-Bergevin tribal mob behaviour.

• Love
Reactions: teamfirst

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Right here sweety :).

It is a witch hunt and nobody can articulate an actual valid reason as to why they hate him....very sad. I am not a staunch defender in the sense that I am convinced that he is a great coach but the argument on the other side is purely anti-Bergevin tribal mob behaviour.

Funny thing is i tought he was refering to me but ya must have been you

• Haha
Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
How are they losing to these guys???

Bourque could be the lowest scoring captain in history.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad