Post-Game Talk: Late brain fart ends 2-goal comeback, Cats lose to Canucks 5-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I don’t mind a loss, obviously gonna happen, not a fan of losses caused by shooting yourself in the foot multiple times. Just have to stay in the hunt until we get a couple guys back.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Obviously early but specialty teams are killing us. I’m more annoyed by the PP as I think they should be in the dangerous category instead of the rare goal category.

We have a legit 4th line. The middle lines aren’t doing much. I know someone has to play up with Benny out but Lousty just doesn’t cut it, he’s a 3rd line player at best and Lundy kinda looks lost so far. I like Sourdif but he needs to go to Charlotte and hopefully find some scoring touch, we already have Lundy and Cuzzy who don’t score much.

We had a good 1st period and a great 3rd period except for that horrible play that probably cost us at least a point. Even Bob overreacted there.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
People are having an issue with Barkov? He has 6 points in 5 games, Reino has 8 and ERod 7. They’re all +5, ERod with +6. Tkachuk has 4, Verhaeghe 2. Stenlund has 1. No other forward has a point. Lundell is with Cousins and Sourdif, he and Luo have been swapping that spot a bit but have zero points. I wouldn’t say a word about them, the 4th line has looked excellent but haven’t converted. The issue is the middle 6, not the top or bottom. I mean, aside from special teams and some defensive brain farts.

Last edited:

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
People are having an issue with Barkov? He has 6 points in 5 games, Reino has 8 and ERod 7. They’re all +5, ERod with +6. Tkachuk has 4, Verhaeghe 2. Stenlund has 1. No other forward has a point. Lundell is with Cousins and Sourdif, he and Luo have been swapping that spot a bit but have zero points. I wouldn’t say a word about them, the 4th line has looked excellent but haven’t converted. The issue is the middle 6, not the top or bottom. I mean, aside from special teams and some defensive brain farts.
It's not people, it's one person...

Our 1st line has easily been our best to start the season.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
It’s good that many new guys on the team are playing well, BUT it shouldn’t be the case that the guys who learned the system and played well in the playoffs aren’t playing well.

Even though it’s early in the season, they shouldn’t be a bottom team. They should have preserved at least one point against the Canucks.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
It's not people, it's one person...

Our 1st line has easily been our best to start the season.
Yeah but imagine if that line had Duclair instead of Barkov.....you know

macho-man-surprised-wow-da3c9t0zahy8c06v.gif

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Don't feel it's hyperbole to call the SJ game a must win. Awful team, home ice. If we lose this game I'll say good chance we don't make playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad