• No

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Basically do on the ice what was done in this scene here...

103-youoldhornyslut.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Started watching the first season of that show. Hilarious.

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
Say the Avs want to call up a bunch of players (like MacDonald) to play in the last game and give a bunch a regulars a rest - Do they have to pass through waivers if they send them down again?

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
It's so damn good. The level of layers to that show is brilliant. And the jumping around format is really fun to watch.
I remember seeing a clip online years ago when the Henry Winkler character goes to pick up a hooker and he asks her if shes one of those hookers thats actually a guy but pretends to be a girl and she says no shes all women and he speeds off hahaha. I had no idea it was from Arrested Development. My kinda humor.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
So I haven't actually looked at points. Who are our options for first round match-up?

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Started watching the first season of that show. Hilarious.

The first two seasons are insanely good. I still absolutely LOSE it when Tobias tries to float down from the 2nd floor using an umbrella Mary Poppins-style. Third season was good but not quite the pinnacle the first two were.

The first Netflix season was not bad at all, far cry from the original show but it was amazing how they managed to write the season so that all these actors who had other things going on could all be on the show at the same time (kinda).

But my advice...DO NOT WATCH anything after that. It's all horrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad