Votes: 9 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Hastily created a signature inspired by everyone's favorite poster on here, but for some reason it's only showing on one of my posts.

Vitamin-A.png

It can be blended with Mackinnon's focus on nutrition for playoff avatars

Reactions: S E P H

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Do we actually know yet when the playoffs start, as in the date? So frustrating that they haven't announced that anywhere I've seen yet, I need to request those days off work for games 1 & 2.

Reactions: Northern Avs Fan

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Do we actually know yet when the playoffs start, as in the date? So frustrating that they haven't announced that anywhere I've seen yet, I need to request those days off work for games 1 & 2.
I think they said Monday during the Blues game.

Jazzguitar

Feb 25, 2012
Denver
The first two seasons are insanely good. I still absolutely LOSE it when Tobias tries to float down from the 2nd floor using an umbrella Mary Poppins-style. Third season was good but not quite the pinnacle the first two were.

The first Netflix season was not bad at all, far cry from the original show but it was amazing how they managed to write the season so that all these actors who had other things going on could all be on the show at the same time (kinda).

But my advice...DO NOT WATCH anything after that. It's all horrible.
I'm one of the few that actually liked the 4th and 5th seasons, yeahhhh it wasn't anywhere near as good as the first 2 but I was happy they made them anyways and there's parts I really enjoy still. Best show ever.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

Monday, Sheldon Keefe said today the Leafs are playing on Monday. Guessing teams probably know yet schedule or at least game 1s at this point

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Monday, Sheldon Keefe said today the Leafs are playing on Monday. Guessing teams probably know yet schedule or at least game 1s at this point
Monday is when the playoffs start, but that doesn't mean the Avs are going to play that day. They tend to have four-five games on the first day and the rest on the next day.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Fully expecting to see MacDermid and JMFJ inserted into the lineup. Also will not be surprised if 2/3 Eagles get the call up for tomorrow night.

Enjoy the game, Pavel. Lol.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
By the way, those of you screaming WHY DIDN’T JOE EXTEND DARCY ALREADY????

Last night is why. He has to prove himself in the postseason first. If he does and earns a huge payday, everyone wins.

If he doesn’t…

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers

Last night is why. He has to prove himself in the postseason first. If he does and earns a huge payday, everyone wins.

If he doesn’t…

I highly highly doubt Sakic is the main reason we haven't seen a Kuemper extension.

Kuemper would be doing himself a disservice signing a contract right now. Unless the Avs were offering him the moon it makes no sense for him not to test the free agent market. Getting traded to the Avs was the best thing that could have happened for his next contract, he's going to cash in big to whichever team gives ponies up.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

If he doesn’t…
The Darcy situation is a lose lose. Either we re sign him and we’re paying for his career back 9 or we don’t resign him and we’re back to square one.

We really need to win a cup this year lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad