Post-Game Talk: Last second win!

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Victory! A strange way to get there but I'll take it.

Nyquist, Z and Mantha looked good.

Mrazek did not.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well look at that. Dekeyser deflects a puck into the right net for once and we win the game.

J-Swift

Jan 5, 2006
It's too bad Z will be remembered as the captain who ended the playoff streak. He's been their best player and he can barely skate.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It's too bad Z will be remembered as the captain who ended the playoff streak. He's been their best player and he can barely skate.

Sucks for him but I'd rather he be the one then lidstrom. Or Larkin/someone likeable that would be next

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
At this point winning is almost like...

597.jpg

PuckDynasty

May 3, 2014
Z and Glendening double shifted at the end and Vanek and Double A ride the pine. Helm with the big giveaway. Dekeyser with even more bonehead mistakes. Hard to get too excited about the "win".

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
For some reason I believe the team still makes the playoffs.

Don't ask why.

Because Atlantic is trash

I'm fine with making the playoffs if we aren't guaranteed top 3. But next year? Nah I want dahlin

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
My agenda is to experience quality hockey. This was close enough. :laugh: Have to give Detroit credit they played their guts out. Skated hard and through the 2nd and 3rd were everywhere on top of NY. Islanders had a good start, lot of shots and chances but we matched them with some decently skilled hockey for a change.

I can understand the intense dislike some have for Helm. Grrrrr. I guess his goal evened things out but he and Glendening (Abdelkader) have the worst hands ever.

What's up with Green? Guy causes a goal (like the 1st off a bobbled puck) at least once a game. Weird he never seems to start on time, then wakes up and has like 50 toe drags making opponents look like children. Funny player to figure out.

Nice to cheer for some goals, laughed when we got tied up and laughed again with the win. Reading the comments I've still got a smile on my face.

I've realized the last weeks my intentions and desires for the Wings to get better quickly are kind of a lost cause. In pro sports it takes years sometimes for complete failure or success to take shape. At least there will always be the top teams in the NHL to watch for.

Go Svede Vings!

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI

Because Atlantic is trash

I'm fine with making the playoffs if we aren't guaranteed top 3. But next year? Nah I want dahlin

No. I genuinely believe Z will essentially will the team into the playoffs.

I think the team has a good stretch coming up.

Also, TB is overrated. Always have been. Cannot believe I'm still the minority in believing we outplayed them the playoffs and they got the bounces... And the refs.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
My agenda is to experience quality hockey. This was close enough. :laugh: Have to give Detroit credit they played their guts out. Skated hard and through the 2nd and 3rd were everywhere on top of NY. Islanders had a good start, lot of shots and chances but we matched them with some decently skilled hockey for a change.

I can understand the intense dislike some have for Helm. Grrrrr. I guess his goal evened things out but he and Glendening (Abdelkader) have the worst hands ever.

Nice to cheer for some goals, laughed when we got tied up and laughed again with the win. Reading the comments I've still got a smile on my face.

I've realized the last weeks my intentions and desires for the Wings to get better quickly are kind of a lost cause. In pro sports it takes years sometimes for complete failure or success to take shape. At least there will always be the top teams in the NHL to watch for.

Go Svede Vings!

Meh the top teams aren't interesting to watch that much. Unless they have a great dcore. Which thankfully the top 3 teams do. Washington. Cbj. Minnesota.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
No. I genuinely believe Z will essentially will the team into the playoffs.

I think the team has a good stretch coming up.

Also, TB is overrated. Always have been. Cannot believe I'm still the minority in believing we outplayed them the playoffs and they got the bounces... And the refs.

We should have won the first series. Second? No way

Also I told somebody the wings probably have a better record in February because we face harder teams. Idk if it was you or who :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad