Confirmed with Link: Lars 'Danish Rage' Eller Re-Signs (3.5m x 4 years) overlords rejoices

Habsoil

Mar 24, 2012
Fort mac
As far as I'm concerned there are no excuses for Therrien anymore. He's been a complete idiot in how he's used Eller.

Agreed, if MT leaves before ellar does, the patches contract will be gross overpayment compared to ellars!
3.5 mil for a 60-80 point center. Ellar has been and continues to be one of our most mismanaged assets!

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Agreed, if MT leaves before ellar does, the patches contract will be gross overpayment compared to ellars!
3.5 mil for a 60-80 point center. Ellar has been and continues to be one of our most mismanaged assets!

I agree in principle, however Lars has a long way to go to hit 80.

Those are first line numbers.

habitue*

Eller has the body of a Ferrari and the engine of a Toyota Yaris. DD has just the opposite. Both:. Not 1st line material, at all.

MaKi

Marschak's #1 Fan
Apr 13, 2007
Marschak's Bandwagon
Eller has the body of a Ferrari and the engine of a Toyota Yaris. DD has just the opposite. Both:. Not 1st line material, at all.

I don't know if I agree with that. There were times where that seemed true during the regular season, but his engine seemed to be running just fine at the beginning of the year, down the stretch, and most of all in the playoffs.
Hard to say what the issue was in between all that, but if I had to guess I'd say lack of focus, not getting the bounces, and to keep with your car analogy, the driver not knowing how to get the most out of his car.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad