Injury Report: Larkin

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Yeah, he should get 2nd line duties.

Maybe Vrana takes the 1st line role, when he comes back and we'll make a different look. 100% sure guy is full on energy and has had skating training like crazy, because the shoulder injury won't limit that. He will be a MAD skater when returns.

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Vrana
Fabbri - Suter - Raymond

These guys have the highest forward overall minutes, if I merge current and last season.

Definitely worth to try.

Ps. And after that, please put that Veleno-Rasmussen-Zadina together as 3rd line, if that Traverse City magic, once seen before corona era, could reborn.

These are my Top3 lines I projected already at summer. Only problem there was that I had an X (at RW position) at Top2 lines. Coudn't predict who that would be.

Since the season started, it has been clear, that it's Raymond.
I keep forgetting about Vrana. He's certainly an option. Maybe Raymond can keep that first line role and have Vrana and Fabbri take shifts on the first line to limit Raymond's ice time.

I like your 3rd line idea, that leaves Erne-Gags-Namestnikov for the 4th line which isn't bad. My only issue there is that it seems to be punishing Vlad when he's having a good season, maybe he's the one to double shift on various lines.

Erne and Gags deserve to be on the 4th line with 9 min/game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad