Confirmed with Link: Larkin signs (8 x $8.7)

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
I thought we were going to trade the whole HFBoard /Detroit forum except for jaster and just tank the rest of the season.

-MyTankIsFight

P.S. Fun book on crazy WWII never-made weapons: "My Tank is Fight!". Good stuff.

By Zach "GeistEditor" Parsons.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
*jogs in place, shakes hands at sides, purses lips and exhales a few short, quick breaths while looking skyward to the hockey gods*

I got this, I got this, I got this, Bench believes in me, I got this.
Oh, you are SO close. But if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right.

Now go eat thunder and crap lightning, kid!

Reactions: jaster

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
64b2261d-198e-4bf0-9b39-e452f4f70bc3_text.gif

Red Wing for life!

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Does he address what looks like an illegal inside grill in his kitchen?

View attachment 661207

What is the red reverse C about? -Nevermind - didn't see what you wrote above the pic.

I think it's pretty clear Larkin has an overt disregard for home safety ordinances.

#indoorgrillgate

Are we ever going to get any players that care about fire safety? It really is the most important part of being a hockey player. On the plus side, his counter is free of kindling.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I think it's pretty clear Larkin has an overt disregard for home safety ordinances.

#indoorgrillgate
It looks like there could be a vent hood over the grill. Maybe that makes it up to code?

Either way I'm glad we're finally talking about the important details of Larkin's contract!

Reactions: Oddbob and sepster

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"
It looks like there could be a vent hood over the grill. Maybe that makes it up to code?

Either way I'm glad we're finally talking about the important details of Larkin's contract!

And to think not that long ago Zetterberg would head up the Wings' annual smoke detector drive. Now, there is a Captain that takes home safety dangers seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014

This is a great read on Dylan's game. Get it while you can.
Detroit would win a lot more games if they had more players as willing and able to move their feet as Larkin.

Reactions: SirloinUB

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Just looking at stats alone.. Which never favors the Wings. Larkin is top 20 in scoring for centers, with a better faceoff % than 15 guys ahead of him and for scoring, he plays less minutes than 11 of the players above him. Again only stats, but basically everyone ahead of him has a more talented roster around them. Look forward to seeing what Dylan does when the talent starts to sprout around him.

Last edited:

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada

This is a great read on Dylan's game. Get it while you can.

Follow up podcast on this.

Underrated.

Reactions: saska sault

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad