Injury Report: Larkin out Remainder of the Season

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
When do we start calling Larkin injury prone? You can pretty much pencil him in to miss at least 10 games a season at this point.

80/82 games
80/82 games
82/82 games
76/82 games
71/71 games
44/56 games - cross checked causing injury to his neck/spine
71/76 games - including a one game suspension, a 3 game leave of absence due to personal matters

He will miss the final 6 games of this year due to injury, but the 5 games before had almost nothing to do with injury.

You're just really off base.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
In Detroit, nobody else gets the "C".

Give Seider the extra "A".
Why? Because he is from Michigan and grew up a leafs fan?

When do we start calling Larkin injury prone? You can pretty much pencil him in to miss at least 10 games a season at this point.
I don't count on him for 82 thats for sure.

Call up Berggren. Give us a reason to watch the last few games..

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Both he and Raymond are banged up.
This is the chance for other players to step up and grab the chance.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I don't count on him for 82 thats for sure.
Do you count on any player for 82 games?

Larkin's career average is missing a little more than 3 games to injury per 82 (22 out of a possible 537). Is that concerning? Is he "injury-prone" in some way that is significant beyond the average player?

Larkin plays a high tempo game and therefor winds up in slightly more compromising positions, I'll grant that. But he's no Carlo Colaiacovo.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Both he and Raymond are banged up.
This is the chance for other players to step up and grab the chance.

Problem is, many on our roster are already playing above their station, and so a big piece like Dylan missing only furthers that, which in turn makes those players look even worse, as now they have even more minutes to play.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018

Larkin's career average is missing a little more than 3 games to injury per 82 (22 out of a possible 537). Is that concerning? Is he "injury-prone" in some way that is significant beyond the average player?

Larkin plays a high tempo game and therefor winds up in slightly more compromising positions, I'll grant that. But he's no Carlo Colaiacovo.

Swap numbers with Veleno and Larkin can ride out of town on the same horse that Weiss rode in on.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018

I wonder if we were fighting for a playoff spot would he still be hurt. If not then I like they are sitting him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad