Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

The Little Viking

Jul 7, 2017
Austin TX
Would Hutson be eligible to join the Habs after tonight if the Terriers lose, or would they still have another game left?
I believe that BU will still be in the national championship tournament even if they lose the Hockey East final tonight. I think it gets confirmed tomorrow after the national poll, BU is currently ranked #2 in the nation so it's pretty certain that they will qualify.

BU could be eliminated from the national tournament anytime from Mar 28th to April 13th.

I am pretty sure this is how the college postseason works but someone can correct me if i'm off

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Ayyy we got a game now 2 - 1 BC. I kinda like it without the announcers. Hearing the players bark at the refs is funny

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Would Hutson be eligible to join the Habs after tonight if the Terriers lose, or would they still have another game left?

No, this is the Hockey East Championship. There's still the National Championship. The regionals are next weekend. If BU loses next weekend then he's done.

If they win next weekend they go to the Frozen Four tournament which is in April.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Awesome lead pass up the ice for a chance. The think it was Hutson but without the broadcast crew I can’t be sure. Mostly boring second period but the last few minutes have been good.

BU takes a penalty

dralaf

Aug 9, 2006
Victo
Tuch has been dishing out the pain all game... playing with some tuchness... didn't deserved a penalty on that play.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad