Speculation: Landing spot for UFA Antoine Roussel (DAL)

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
Added value for a play-off candidate IMHO

You hated him so much for years..are you ready to give him some love :D

I'm still hoping Stars will sign him for less than 3M (maybe adding 1 or 2 years to the contract) but it seems it isn't the plan

He said to french-canadian radio that Hitch defense "obsession" impacted his offensive game this year like for other players (Spezza just to name one) You can feel Hitch probably lost player's confidence on this part
So with a new coach who knows.. but I guess he will test the market :popcorn:

THall4

Feb 25, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Bruins should sign Roussel since they could use some physicality, and those two together on the same team would cause the hockey fan world to probably implode.
**** Rousell

WE have a local legend playing for us you can have.

Looch for Zboril

Looch could replace that ..."hole" in your lineup from Nash. And atleast Looch play physical unlike that tart. :naughty:

THall4

Feb 25, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Yeah. Take Backes back in the process lmao.
Done.

"Hey David, its winter here 8 months of the year and can cold a ****in balls...take your pick...1)come play...or 2) LTIRetire"

Sportsnet: "Break News - The Oilers have placed David Backes on LTIR due to the concussion he suffered in the 2nd round playoff matchup vs the Lightning in 2018 as a member of the Boston Bruins"

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
Bergevin type of player , expecting mtl to offer him something around 4m/year.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
He's better than his 2017-2018 showed, but his propensity for horribly timed penalties in addition to the influx of young wingers in the Dallas system is probably is going to keep him out of Nill's plans.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Probably KHL.
There is no way someone doesnt offer him a contract. The only reason Dallas wont is he likely costs us too much. That being said if he gets no offers over 2 million AAV Im sure Nill would love to have him back

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Given the comments from the owner about becoming more tough I could see Carolina signing him. He's a really solid player I'll be sad to see him leave, but I think we can replace him internally.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Buffalo Sabres, please and thanks. We've needed a replacement who can actually skate since we traded off Marcus Foligno. No Jordan Nolan is not the solution.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad