Value of: Landeskog to NYI

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
What will it take? Only untouchables are Barzal and Pulock imo, and Garth Snow would not realistically trade Hamonic.

So basically we won't trade the players that might actually make this trade work. Good luck. lol

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
He would be a good fit for them...

High picks and prospects. *if* they are trading him, I assume it's cap related. Still going to take a huge overpayment. I assume

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I would trade Barzal for Landeskog in a instant.

Barzal hasn't done jack **** in the NHL while Landeskog is a 23 year old proven top 6 player.

Avs wouldn't though. They need defense more than anything.

Reactions: Skin Tape Session

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Is he available? Landeskog would be a great LW for Tavares. Can he play his off wing as well?

What will it take? Only untouchables are Barzal and Pulock imo, and Garth Snow would not realistically trade Hamonic.

Would *you* trade one of your best players for a bunch of prospects and/or leftovers that the other team doesn't give a damn about parting with?

The problem with a lot of trade proposals on this forum is that fans never include players who they'd be hesitant to get rid of. A trade likely has proper value if you look at it before submitting the post and think, "Man, you know what ... I don't think I want to part with this guy". If you can make a trade proposal and hit submit without buyer's remorse, chances are it's not a fair return.

Want Landeskog? Can't have both Pulock and Hamonic as "untouchable". Can't keep a guy like Barzal off the block. You'd have to be willing to trade someone who you'd really rather not trade, otherwise, why is Colorado making the deal again?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Value wise, you're lookin at Landeskog for Hamonic and one of Nelson/Lee

See Hall for Larsson.

Landeskog is an all around beast and consistent 20+ goal scorer. He's not a 30+ or 40 goal scorer.

We're not adding a 25 goal scorer to a #2 defenseman for Lando.

I love Lando but the isles aren't a good fit trade wise. Leddy and Hamonic are the 2 that COL would want but the isles are giving up either.

People need to learn how much top4 defenseman are valued in this league.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Lando for Lidnholm

That's something I think the AVS are more or less looking for. Not picks and prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad