WJC: Landeskog injured, could miss the whole tourney

Urgi

Dec 25, 2008
What? one of my favoriteplayers this tournament :pullhair:

Country Forest damaged - may miss the entire JVM

Junior crowns have suffered a setback before the night's main group stage match against Russia.

Gabriel Country Forest beating up an old foot injury against Norway and miss the night game. The whole tournament could be in danger of one of Sweden's key players after the opening match had big problems with his foot.

-Yes, I hope, "said coach Roger Rönnberg.

In addition, Sweden has now definitely been rejected from Phoenix in Oliver Ekman-Larsson. The Swede sat in the stands in the last match, but despite that, Phoenix management's refusal to release the talented Swede.

Coach Roger Rönnberg warns Russians:
-The Russians have an extreme counter-attacking hockey. They seem to be having fun and playing as a team.
-In addition, it looks like they're playing with four men in the armed forces and has a man lying on a blue and lurking.
I do not know if they do it tactically or whether it is pure selfishness, but we must watch out for said the Swedish coach.

Robin Lehner guarding the Swedish case. In addition, Rick Rakell reported in the Swedish squad.

Source: http://translate.google.se/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsvt.se%2F2.19785%2F1.2282269%2Flandeskog_skadad_-_kan_missa_hela_jvm&act=url

http://svt.se/2.19785/1.2282269/landeskog_skadad_-_kan_missa_hela_jvm

Last edited:

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
The Cold War is alive and well:

In addition, it looks like they're playing with four men in the armed forces and has a man lying on a blue and lurking.
I do not know if they do it tactically or whether it is pure selfishness, but we must watch out for said the Swedish coach.

wwvdw

Dec 22, 2009
Sweden
I'm taking it with a pinch of salt. The article doesn't make any sense and is very poorly written. The injury isn't confirmed or denied by Rönnberg so lets just wait and see.

SVT said:
Gabriel Landeskog slog upp en gammal fotskada mot Norge och missar nattens match. Hela turneringen kan vara i fara för en av Sveriges nyckelspelare som efter öppningsmatchen hade stora problem med sin fot.

-Ja, det hoppas jag, säger förbundskaptenen Roger Rönnberg.

Which roughly translates too:
Gabriel Country Forest ;) re-injured an old foot injury against Norway and will miss tonights game. The whole tournament can be in danger for one of Swedens key-players who had significant problems with his foot after the opening match.

- Yes, I hope so, says coach Roger Rönnberg

So, according to the article Rönnberg hopes Landeskog is out for the tournament???

Trotzig

Oct 24, 2009
The Cold War is alive and well:

In addition, it looks like they're playing with four men in the armed forces and has a man lying on a blue and lurking.

I lol'ed. Google-Translate, you never cease to amaze me :)

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
I'm taking it with a pinch of salt. The article doesn't make any sense and is very poorly written. The injury isn't confirmed or denied by Rönnberg so lets just wait and see.

Which roughly translates too:

So, according to the article Rönnberg hopes Landeskog is out for the tournament???

Answer to another question

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Whats with all the injuries to key players? Granlund, Morin, Landeskog? The one time you get to see future stars play on the big stage and they go down

Defensive Forward

Aug 5, 2010
Ontario
I was so confused while skimming over what was said. :laugh: That being said, this is a blow to the Swedish team. Hope he recovers quickly, he's my favourite non-Canadian player.

Aug 3, 2010
thethriftychicks.shoppinggolightly.smokey.JPG

Only YOU can prevent Country Forest injuries, Sweden!​

Hope he gets better, he's a hell of a player, and the Swedes can't really afford to let a hole of that magnitude open and expect to medal, in my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad