Confirmed with Link: Lamoriello Media Availability June 6

JohnTonelliRises

Tonelli Approves↑
Sep 29, 2006
Connecticut
Seems ambivalent on the coaching staff. I'd say if there's actually meaning to this sound bite, we are already in a better spot than we were at the start of the season.

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
I don't know why we are bringing Lane back but yet another year of a mediocre powerplay and with above average team limping into the playoffs followed by a 1st round elimination.

At least we finally can get rid of Josh Vanilla Thunder Bailey.

Reactions: MarsTBOW

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
Just finished the full watch.
I actually thought Lou was very forthcoming....for Lou that is.

- I do not think he is happy with Barzal at wing.
- not very happy with the coaching staff past Lambert.
- i can see him moving a center
- not sure he is confident he can sign Mayfield or Engvall
- definitely not happy with our last game.
- and definately knows things need to be fixed....the question is can they....can he.

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
Why not Anaheim? They just hired a former assistant of ours and Bailey would easily help their youth
Coyotes make the most sense. 3.5M cash on a 5M cap = 1.5M they don’t have to spend, which, in their current situation, I’m guessing will matter. They’ll need to Garth Snow that shit all day now.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Just finished the full watch.
I actually thought Lou was very forthcoming....for Lou that is.

- I do not think he is happy with Barzal at wing.
- not very happy with the coaching staff past Lambert.
- i can see him moving a center
- not sure he is confident he can sign Mayfield or Engvall
- definitely not happy with our last game.
- and definately knows things need to be fixed....the question is can they....can he.
Yeah I agree, this was not a fluff presser if you read between lines and he clearly as you could say it’s certain one way or another Bailey isn’t going to be part of this team next year. I also got the Barzal thing and thought it was interesting as well, perhaps Nelson is moved to wing or he’s part of some sort of hockey deal Lou likes to reference. I think we are going to see more changes to roster than people expect. He really laid into that game 6 performance a few times so he was clearly not happy.

Why not Anaheim? They just hired a former assistant of ours and Bailey would easily help their youth
I see Anaheim as a top fit, Lou does right by vet by getting him somewhere he might play and also not bad living in Southern California for a season. Sounded like Bailey is committed to living here when his career is done.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
He would also help NSH and Trotz loves him. But if you want Anaheim I’ll text Lou and Bailey in the group chat and let them know.

Coyotes make the most sense. 3.5M cash on a 5M cap = 1.5M they don’t have to spend, which, in their current situation, I’m guessing will matter. They’ll need to Garth Snow that shit all day now.
Chicago too

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
He easily did nothing to help Islander youth

Sure he has! He showed them how to "Just go thru the motions"....
Which is really Bad. I have felt this way for a long time.
Onto the Draft.
Thanks for the good memories Josh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad